7. Untrustworthy and Late Employees

**The characters and some places do not belong to me. They belong to J.K. Rowling. I am simply borrowing them but the ideas are purely mine. Read, comment and voted. Enjoy. ES <3 **

7. Untrustworthy and Late Employees

Seven thirty in the morning was there before Ginny knew it; her alarm clock screaming for her to get the hell up already. It sounded a lot like her mother; she must have spelled it to mimic her voice, Ginny realized as she picked it up and threw it across her bedroom where it shattered into pieces. Honestly, she didn’t give a damn if it couldn’t be fixed. The thing was a bloody nightmare. She fell back down into bed and closed her eyes, sighing happily in her nice, comfy, lush bed.

She began to dream she was in the World Championship quidditch match. She was the star chaser for the Holyhead Harpies. The quaffle was her hands, she dodged a player from the opposing team then another and she was alone with the Keeper; only the two of them. She faked to the outer right ring, the keeper shot to his left and then she shot at the left post and it – BANG! BANG! BANG!

A loud pounding noise yanked her out of her blissfully, exciting dream.

Ginny opened one angry brown eye and cursed whoever was pounding painfully loud on her door.

She closed her eyes, deciding to ignore the knocking, and forced herself to go back to sleep but the pounding only got louder.

“Bugger off!” she growled but the knocking continued. “For the love of Merlin, go away!”

“Open the door already!” A male voice shouted.

Groaning, she rolled out of bed and made her way to the door. She threw open the door, wand in hand, ready to hex the annoying git.

George Weasley was standing at her front door dressed in his magenta colored uniform of Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes. He frowned at her.

“I hope that’s not what you’re wearing to work.”

Ginny looked down at her nightwear of a pair of one of her brother’s old shorts and her dad’s old t-shirt.

“Work? But I’m not scheduled to work today.” she rubbed her eyes. She was tired.

“Malfoy’s coming late, so I need you to come in.” he explained, pushing her out of the way and making his way to her kitchen.

“And what are you doing?”

“Making sure you don’t go back to bed.” he stood in front of her and pulled out his wand. “Accio Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes uniform!” He called out, pointing his wand at her room.

Her uniform flew from the room, and she groaned as she caught them.

“But…but it’s my day off.” She pouted as he pushed her towards her bedroom to change.

“Change now or I’ll do it for you. Magically,” he demanded.

Ginny cringed.

She shot him a glare and slammed the door behind her. She decided to jump in the shower before getting dressed. As she got into the shower she couldn’t stop herself from thinking about how much George had changed after the Final Battle and the death of his twin, Fred. His personality had changed but he was still mostly the same. He was more serious and he always tried to live more since his other half wasn’t able to.

But to Ginny, George always seemed sad even though he tried to hide it from everyone. She could see it in his eyes; his eyes that were so much like hers and their mother’s. And Ginny especially hated that faraway look he got sometimes as if he was remembering the past when it had been both him and Fred together. It tore at her heart.