London

(Helllooo! Sorry if my writing is bad and the language isn't as strong! Im trying my best! Hope all of you enjoooyyy)

As Jacob busted in the train cart angrily, Henry and Evie turned around to look at Jacob. "What is the matter brother dear?" Evie said as turning back to her work. "Damn templars again! They are taking territories again!" Jacob threw himself angrily on the sofa like a little child. "Jacob brother dear, I'm getting a lead on the eden! I need help-" Jacob cut her off. "Did you not just hear what I said!" Jacob threw his top hat to the side, as both the Frye twins start to argue, Henry was getting tired of it, he rubbed his temples and rolled his eyes. Thats it! Henry got an idea. "Enough!" Henry shouted catching both attention of the Frye twins. "I've got an idea! To help you both with your difficulties and to help London!" A smile spreads across Henry's face. "Anastasia and Sam Cobain!" He said, while his index finger pointing up to the ceiling in excitement. "Ana- who?" Jacob said confused while Evie looked at him in confusion. "My dear old friend Anastasia and her cousin Sam! They can help us, Anastasia has many men and women to join a gang. She has enough of them taking territory back in Japan, France and Italy. She'll add more people to your gang." What Henry said did catch Jacob's attention, he smiled. "And for you Evie, her cousin Sam can help you with the piece of Eden. Anastasia gave up on it a long time ago, back when she was in France. However, she still has her documents and files, she will be glad to give them to you. I'll contact her right away!" Henry jogged off into his room to write the letter to Anastasia. "Perfect, now you won't keep bothering me." Evie smiled at Jacob and went back to her work. Jacob put on his top hat and jumped out the train, ready to inform the rooks.

--

After 5 hours, Anastasia has replied to Henry about coming to London. Henry read the letter in excitement.

Dear old friend,

Sam and I are already coming to London. I was planning on seeing you since I knew you were there. I have men and women that would gladly join this Jacob Frye's gang. They are gonna arrive sooner than we are, so please alarm mr Frye not to kill my beloveds. They wear purple blazers and black pants and they have an X sign on the back of their blazers in red. Sam and I are arriving at the train station after 4 hours, I can't wait to see you. We came all the way to London from Japan, I got you something you'd love from there. Plus my dear Henry, Sam and I do not have a place to stay, it would be lovely if you could find us a place.

Yours truly, Anastasia.

Henry read the letter with a smile on his face, as he got up to go and inform the Frye twins. Once he was in the cart that Evie was in, he looked around for Jacob to inform him about the new people joining his gang. "Where is Jacob?" Henry looked over at Evie, who was still very determined and focused on her work. "Somewhere...getting drunk..using the the templars as a punching bag." She said while her eyes were focused on her work. "They are arriving in 2 hours Evie!" Henry said happily. Evie turned around and looked at Henry. "That soon?" She asked politely. "They were coming to London before I sent the letter, they must have heard about the situation in London. They are great assassins! They travel most of the time in different regions and place their territory there." Henry explained. "I'll be off to find Jacob and inform him. Good luck on the work Evie." He smiled gently to Evie, while she blushed.

--

"Anastasia my dear, wake up." Sam shook her shoulder gently. "10 more minutes." She pushed his hand away from her shoulder. "Come on Anastasia! We're arriving London." He said excited. "What time is it Sam?" Anastasia shuffled in her seat. "Half past 10, night." Anastasia stretched out her legs and yawned. "Japan was fun." She exclaimed. "Till you blew up that pub." Sam rolled his eyes. "They were filled with those evil samurai things anyway." She blurted out. "Whatever you say Anastasia darling." Sam said with a sarcastic tone.
Once they arrived London, they got out of the train while their hoods were up. They looked around for Henry but the crowd was blocking their sight. A tap on Sam's shoulder made him turn back quickly, while pulling out his rifle. "Its just me Sam!" Henry said lowering his rifle. "Henry old friend!" Anastasia pulled down her hood and hugged Henry, while Sam and Henry shook hands. Anastasia noticed Evie next to Henry, she found her quite charming and looked very calm. "Are you not gonna introduce us?" Anastasia said with a smirk on her face. "My apologies. Anastasia this is Evie Frye. Evie, this is Sam Cobain and Anastasia Cobain." Anastasia shook Evie's hand firmly while Sam took Evie's hand and kissed it. "My pleasure." Sam said with a smile on his face while Anastasia rolled her eyes. "Why you are such a romantic Sam." Anastasia said in sarcasm and a hint of disgust. "Well, lets get you settled in, in your new home." Evie said only paying attention to Sam. "Okay lets get going then." Anastasia grabbed her bags and so did Sam. But both Henry and Evie were standing still. "Urm...are you both alright?" Anastasia leaned in closer to them. "We live in a train. It will be coming shortly." Henry said. "Ah! There it is! Get ready to jump in." Evie ran towards the train and jumped in the cart, Henry ran after her and landed in the cart. I jumped in first and Sam followed. I looked around, it surely did look neat and the walls were beautiful. "I added 2 more carts for the both of you. Please do make yourselves at home, as we are going to stay together for a long time." Evie smiled politely. "So kind of you my dear." Sam said putting his bags on the ground. "You reminded me. Evie, since you are looking for that piece of Eden. Here are some of the things you might need." I pulled out a book and a pile of papers out of my bag and handed it to her. She was pleased. "Thank you miss Cobain." She said politely. "Please. Just call me Anastasia." I opened my other bag and grabbed out the wrapped gift for Henry. "And for you my old friend!" I handed the present. "Oh how sweet of you Anastasia." Henry smiled. "Well go on now open it." I said excited like a little child. Once he unwrapped his gift, it was a pistol gun back from Japan. It had beautiful carvings of dragons on them. The colour of it was black and silver. "Oh how lovely. Thank you." Henry said. "If you'll excuse me. Im fairly tired, may I?" I said grabbing my bags and asking permission to enter my cart. "Sure, I'll lead you to it." Henry said taking my bags from my hands. As we entered my cart, leaving Sam and Evie alone. It was nice and cosy. A small bed, and a small wardrobe and it was all that I needed. Henry placed my bags next to my bed while wishing me sweet dreams. I removed my long assassin black leather trench coat. I removed the red belt that I had on that carried all that I needed wonderfully. I removed my black pants, and my black combat boots leaving them laying on the ground. I removed my black vest and removed my long white blouse, throwing them on the floor. I wore my night gown and got into bed. Tomorrow I'll explore London at its fullest.