Chapter 9: A Different Angle

-Hidan pov-

I heard a great crashing sound emanating from behind me and Deidara, it was so sudden it made us both jump. We swung our heads around instantly and saw Akeno appearing through the door.

A large-warm smile spreading itself across my face, well she must be pissed off, I wonder what's up, I thought as I remembered the force with which she threw the door. She smiled sweetly back, em okay... I don't get it, aint she pissed off? I was now deeply confused by her actions.

Then some red-head dude walked out the door. The smile vanished off my face as I got annoyed, I hate random people... "Who the fuck are you" I more stated than asked the retarded-fucker. I was getting off of him since I saw him.

Hang on, this is the first time I've ever seen this dude, who the hell is he? I was brought out of my thoughts as Akeno spoke "Oh, Hidan-" was all she could even say before the random cut her off. I was disliking him more and more by the second...

"I am Gaara, she is my guide cause Tsunade said so. You must be the one that is supposedly going to punch me like she tried to earlier before Blondie over there caught her fist" he said this in a manner that made me want to kill him, not to mention that he had the fucking nerve to not even say my friend's names, he just pointed at them in.

What this guy needs is a good kick-in, hang on, did he just say Akeno tried to punch him? And Deidara stopped her? I noticed Akeno turning towards him quickly and saying something quietly so we couldn't hear.

He said something even quitter, I couldn't even hear the drone of a voice, next I Akeno's knee had made contact with his 'area' and he hit the floor with a really loud thud. Shit even I felt that, not to mention that it looked fucking bloody painful.

I then saw Akeno kneel next to her immobilised victim and whisper some more before gracefully turning, standing and walking over to me and Deidara who both had shock and confusion on our faces she simply said that he had pissed her off and sat down, seemingly not noticing our stares.

"Eh, Akeno....." I began before I trailed off, I was planning on asking what the fuck just happened, then I thought I better not, but I had started so I guess I should finish. She turned to look at me, her head resting on her knee which she had pulled to her chest for support.

"What is it Hidan" she sighed quietly she looked and sounded a bit detached, I guess she was thinking about something? Well she seems Docile, I guess I should just say it before she starts paying proper attention again.

"Are you okay?" I started. If she gets annoyed at that, then I would just leave it. She was quiet then she replied. "I'm fine, why you asking?" in her usual chirpy tone and with a big smile on her face, her head no longer being supported on her knee.

I guessed she was lying, but I took it as an okay to ask anyway. 'Well....." I paused forming the best, least likely to get me a hit in the groin, sentence in my head, I couldn't think straight so I just blurted out the first thing that came to mind that sort of made some sense.

"I think Deidara will agree with me on this one, that one hurt us and we were just witnessing it, I dread to think about how much pain he is in... What did the Shit-Head do to deserve that? And that you are defiantly not fine." I blurted out as quickly as I could, as I finished my sentence I inched away slyly.

"Why? Easy. He. Pissed. Me. Off. A. Lot." she responded, at first in her usual chirpy tone, then after the second word, she was speaking in a punctual way, pausing between each word, speaking through clenched teeth in a low venomous manor.

She had turned away as I was asking and she turned her head back to face myself and Deidara, Fuck did I wish I had just kept my damn mouth shut, she defiantly looked ready to kill.