Chapter 2: First Day, Has Arrived It Seems

-Beep-beep-beep-beep-

I smacked my hand onto the alarm – almost smashing it, but at least it was off. I looked at the clock briefly, 6.45am. Shit, I swiftly leapt up out of my warm heat enveloped bed, not that I couldn't get ready in time to leave and be at school for 8.30 considering it was ten mints away on foot. It was more that Lucia and Kiba take their sweet time in the morning...

I quickly ran to the bathroom and hopped into the shower before drying myself and sticking on a black tank-top and some slightly ripped old, deep-blue jeans, I then rushed back through to the room checking the clock, it had only been ten minutes, I shook Lucia's shoulder and told her it was 9.20, sure so I bent the truth, but it did get her up and straight into the shower like a shot.

Next I had to get Kiba up, such joy, see its fine waking someone like Lucia cause she is a light sleeper, but it is practically the opposite when trying to wake Kiba.

'I'll let the dogs into the small yard, this may get violent' Once the pups were outside, I sauntered down the hallway towards Kiba room before stealthily opening the door and sneaking into the room, I tried for at least ten minutes, I even used a freaking fog horn, he kept on just tossing and turning.

After a few more minutes, he woke up abruptly in pain with what would probably turn into a black eye, "What the Hell!" he shouted as he held his aching face. "What the hell is fucking right!" I yelled back as I continued to look away, "what the hell was that for!?" he more stated than asked, I simply pointed to him, he casually looked himself over turning a beetroot colour all over his face.

"You know fine well that Lucia is staying, what the hell would you do if I had asked her to wake you? we aint kids anymore ya know. You should at least have the decent to wear boxers to bed, honestly! You need some major house training. Your worse than a bloody pup!".

"Okay I fucking get it already, jees" Kiba rose and began walking towards me, "why the hell are you coming over here?!?!?!!!" I said in a slight fluster. "boxers draw is behind you, Idiot" he stated calmly. "you could have at least had the decency to cover yourself or something!" I said, turning myself around fully and rushing from the room, slamming the door behind myself.

We walked to school and met up with Neji and Hinata on our journey, we all chatted like when we were younger, catching up on what we'd missed.

As we arrived at school the registration bell rang, we all went our separate ways, thanks to the schedules etc. being sent out by post to us. Neji and I happened to be in the same homeroom, so on our way there Neji showed me my locker, it was actually nowhere near anyone else's that I knew, He explained on the way to class that our years section was full up in lockers so I was actually in the seniors section and that some guys he knew had lockers close to the left of me, Obito and Kakashi, but anyway he said that they are cool guys so I guess I will just have to take his word for it.

The first few periods before morning interval went by quickly, probably due to the lack of confident people in the classes, it was actually full of quite a few people that simply kept to themselves.

The one thing that I noticed of the two hours, was on my way to second period, Harono Sakura and Yamanaka Ino decided to try to tick me off. Snide comments were not going to make me late for class today though. Sakura never really liked me much when we were younger, Ino was okay when she wasn't around pinky-pie.

The bell echoed across the campus and through the building alerting all of the students to the face that morning interval had started, I swiftly exited my class and rushed to my locker, after sorting out what books I needed in my backpack for the next lessons, I headed into the courtyard.

'Oh what a splendid surprise' I thought as I saw Sakura flirting with one of my new class mates, I decided to just walk by and take no notice, but I just happened to overhear her; "So hey cutie, do ya want to go out sometime?" in an attempted - and failed - seductive voice. So this has begun again I though rolling my eyes as I neared the crowd and poor soul trapped by them.

"As I just said NO. Why would I want to go somewhere with you, someone I only met a second ago? Also, Do you have any human decency or are you a complete slut? Cause if I'm going just by looks then I would say the later. Could you all please Just FUCK OFF!" this caused me to burst out laughing inwardly.

"What a looser. you just passed up the best offer of your life sweetheart, too bad. You may have the looks but your attitude problem will see you alone forever!" Sakura hissed at the boy. All of her cronies were agreeing etc.

"What do I care, at least I don't try to sleep with everyone I meet, and don't try to get with people Way out my league." the boy hissed back, his voice laced with irritation.

Sakura promptly reiterated this tone, "Way out my league?! boy you aint even hot enough to be in the bottom of my league!".... I paused fully at this, "She realises she just contradicted herself right?" I mumbled. Oh well.

I tapped the head-sluts shoulder and as she turned her face made contact with my fist, her nose erupting in a heavy flow of blood, Ino yelled some nonsense before getting the group of cronies to circle the two as they rushed to the bathrooms to clean up the blood.

"Hey, Sakura it would help if you had a league to begin with, or even something to call standards." I yelled after the retreating group. I then walked forward a few steps before sitting on the bench next to the boy.

"Uh, thanks I guess" the boy said in a slightly confused but still greatly startled tone, "no problem, she's had that one coming for a good few years, she thinks she's untouchable." I smiled breifly before a comfortable but still awkward silence engulfed the bench.

"Oh yea, how rude, my name is Inuzuka Akeno" I said with a small smile. "Eh, Deidara..." he replied. "So uh, yea why did you bother helping me hn?" he asked with a look of genuine bewilderment on his face.

"Well I don't know really, maybe because you called her out... Or it could be because she pissed me off earlier and you were just going to ignore her or whatever, but she tends to go for your friends to attack you." I quietly commented pondering my possible reasons aloud, this earned a small chuckle from the blonde male. We talked for a few more minutes before the bell rang.

I stood up from the bench and was about to walk to class when, "Hey, Akeno?", "Yea Deidara?" I replied hastily not wanting to be late to class, "I'll get you to class?" he asked shakily as though he had never said it to anyone or something.

"Surething, just hurry up, were going to be late." I stated as I turned around,grabbing his wrist as the second bell was bound to ring any second, I rushedhim to class and let go of his wrist just before reaching the door. I passedthrough the door just in time for the bell to ring, I quickly sat in my seatjust before Deidara walked into the room still trying to process what justhappened due to the speed of it, before sitting next to a silver haired malethat looked ripped. n