Chapter 1: We're here!!

"AKENO!!" I heard as I walked into my new flat, I have officially moved to live with my cousin and our best friend Lucia... As I walked in the door I was tackled to the ground by a fluffy pup, well not really a pup anymore but I will still call him that, it is my cousins dog that was only tiny when I last saw him, then again my pup was tiny too and she is bigger that this white fuzz-ball that's licking the skin off of my face right now.

"AKAMARU, get off of her, we want to say hi too you know, you aint the only on who's missed her!" the white wolf-dog retreated and sat at the far end of the hallway, that is, he retreated until he saw a midnight black wolf-dog ascending the steps to the flat, to which he stood tall, probably in an attempt to look intimidating, which didn't work well.

I turned to see why his mood had shifted only for my gaze to be met with the icy sharp-blue eyes of my pup Nerocane as she entered her new domain for the first time, she looked around the hall and saw Kiba before doing much the same as Akamaru had just done, this received a warning growl from Akamaru, Nerocane froze before peering up at the white dog, body tensed up.

Her form relaxed as she jumped along the hall towards the confused white hound who was still tense, she nuzzled him with her snout, he quickly relaxed as he clearly recognised the scent, his little sister of the litter of three...

"Well that was interesting, for a minute there I thought that was going to end badly." Kiba said as he slowly rose to his feet before brushing himself off and offering me his hand to help me up, which I gladly accepted, only to pull him back to the ground in my place with a quick laugh at his complaint "Hey! That was uncalled for!".

Lucia laughed also at this, "Just like old times, jeez will you two ever grow up?" she said still laughing slightly. "Nope, unlikely" we both replied in unison.

In truth the reason I was here is cause my cousin Kiba had been trying to persuade me to go to the same high school as him and Lucia had chosen due to the fact that all of our old friends from pre-middle school were going there...

I had to move away when my mum died - just before middle school started - and really missed everyone so as soon as I was old enough and completed mid-school I promised I would move back even if that meant I was coming here alone, which it did cause my dad couldn't face coming back here 'too many memories' is all he said.

I am a few months older than Kiba so I will be in the second year, while everyone else is freshmen, when I join Konoha high school, which sucks, cause I will only really know Neji and Tenten but I guess that I will most likely meet some more people, maybe they might even be decent? Or do you think that that is a big ask? I do, the amount of shitheads I have encountered over the years is just immense...

Anyhow, we arranged a few months before coming here that we would split a two bed flat and me and Lucia will share the master suite as a sort of dorm room style thing, which means that Kiba is getting the slightly smaller room for him and the pups to share, it wasn't that much smaller though, he should be fine.

- If You Enjoyed This, There is plenty more to come :) If not, happy reading to you hope you find something you like. Chapter 2 will be uploaded by new year's eve. -