Charter 4: Two Months In A Flash

These last few months have been great, me, Deidara and Hidan have become quite close friends, we meet on the roof each lunch and outside school we go over to Deidara's house when we need help with homework or whatever, neither of them have been over to my house, mainly cause Kiba doesn't really like the idea of them at all let alone them knowing where we live.

In fact, Kiba keeps telling me "They can't be good, there has to be a valid reason why no one talks to them, or about them, I don't trust them..." That's really the only reason he doesn't want them over.

Honestly I didn't know why he got so pissed off when I told him I was going to meet them, but he did. My gut didn't have a problem with my new-found friends, and we were similar in so many ways too.

It was really annoying when Kiba would say things like they just are not normal, I guess it was because I kind of felt like he was saying I wasn't normal either. But it didn't matter that much, I just told him to ask Neji why no one talks to them if he wants to know that badly. After all they talked occasionally with him in class and such.

I didn't really pay attention at school the next day, Deidara kept nudging me when the teacher asked me questions and showing me the answer to it so that I wouldn't get in trouble, at lunch, Hidan -yea Hidan, no you aint reading it wrong- asked "Yo, Akeno, what the hell is wrong?"

"Nothing" I snapped bluntly. "Sure, so how come you look like shit? And seem so fucking bummed out then?" he snarled back. "Why are you even asking." I replied curtly. A few moments of silence passed before he actually responded.

"Cause you are a friend now so fucking deal with it!" He spat back with a hint of pain lacing his tone, which caused me to question my own hostility. Hidan stood up abruptly before storming off.

"Ah, I guess I best go after him, ya know, when he's mad he tends to not give two shits who or what he hits" Deidara said. I nodded, and just like that I was alone again just like I used to be all the time. I guess it's because I never really connected or trusted someone in middle school, two years of solitude kinds affects people...

But I did feel like the worst person in the world, if I had upset Hidan that much, god I need to watch what I say... I never realised he would take it to heart like he did and it just made me feel worse than I felt already...

-Hidan's pov-

"Yo, Akeno, what the hell is wrong", I asked mainly cause she just didn't seem herself at all, she looked so darn depressed, it was not nice, I couldn't work out why but I just felt the need to make her smile, she just looked so down in the dumps. "Nothing" the blunt tone and her snapping at me just irritated me. "Sure, so how come you look like shit?" I shot back in a snarl, attempting to hide my irritation failed but still. "Why are you even asking"

"Cause you're a friend now so fucking deal with it!" I spat back as my reply to the irritating question, I was so ready to fucking kill something, I just got up and left. Sure I will hit anyone, but I try to avoid hitting decent people, example: my friends.

I don't even understand why it fucking pissed me off so much, normally it wouldn't be that easy for anyone, but she managed it in less than a proper sentence worth of conversation.

I honestly didn't understand this, why her words got to me so easily, but it didn't matter, they did and now I really needed to fucking hit someone! I had three people in mind that would do just perfect, as long as I found one of them fucking quickly that is, I was close to just hitting any random unfortunate fucker that I happened upon.

My patience was wearing thin and I was not going to find any of them in time, I bit my tongue and clenched my fist, in an attempt to last just a little longer. I decided my best bet was to go to the third floor, no one was ever there cause it's out of bounds, as I got there walked through the corridor, they were in perfect condition, "Why is no one allowed up here?" I asked myself as I walked, fists still clenched tight.