Imagine explaining 'fangirling' to the Company

Imagine requested by samxhl ; Imagine you are fangirling over a star. The Company doesn't understand what you are doing, so you have to explain to them what a fandom is, fangirling, etc.

 The Company doesn't understand what you are doing, so you have to explain to them what a fandom is, fangirling, etc

"Oh. My. God."

Bofur and Bifur are the first to look up. "What is that lass?" Bofur asks amused.

The only answer he gets is a little squeak of joy. You shoot up from the place you were sitting and start to dance around the campfire.

Bifur mutters something in Khuzdul. "Has (y/n) lost her mind?"

Bofur nods slowly. "I think she did."

You don't pay them any mind as you keep dancing around while staring at your phone. Thanks to Gandalf you were still able to follow the news of your home planet. The wizard thought that you needed it to keep track on your family but you mainly used it to keep an eye on the most important human being that had ever existed.

"Is there something wrong lady (y/n)?" Ori asked carefully.

As you danced past him, you grabbed the dwarves' hands and made him spin around with you. "Wrong? How could anything be wrong when he has accepted a new role?" you said in glee.

 "Wrong? How could anything be wrong when he has accepted a new role?" you said in glee

Ori felt like he was going to be sick if you kept spinning him around like this. Thankfully you let go of his hands. The dwarf immediately dashed to the nearest bushes.

You closed your eyes as you continued to dance, kissing your phone in the process. "I can't believe it. Maybe we will get another look at his amazing chest" you sighed. Without warning, you let yourself fall flat on your back.

You sighed happily, ignoring the slight sting in your back. "He is so perfect."

Thorin and Balin came closer to see what you were up to. Probably nothing but trouble. "Lass, may I ask what you are doing?" Balin asked, only a little concerned.

Thorin gestured towards you. "Oin, check if she is doing alright."

Oin rushed forward to check your temperature. He laid a hand on your head but there was nothing odd. He checked if your heart was still beating. Admitted, it was beating rather rapidly but nothing to worry about.