Imagine Thorin cheating on you

This imagine was requested by @nikkiifuentes; You catch Thorin cheating on you. At first, you have a hard time forgiving him but eventually, you do.

I want to add that this story is in no way meant to romanticize cheating. It is a very hurtful thing and when someone cheats on you, you shouldn't just forgive them like that! If you don't like to read this kind of stuff or feel uncomfortable about it at the moment, just skip it.

Alright, I have to admit, I am a huge Thorin lover (like you guys don't know that) and I was having a lot of trouble to come up with something because I just can't imagine Thorin, or any dwarf, cheating. But I did my best and I hope that it is still to your liking @nikkiifuentes ;)

Finally you would be able to relax with your husband. Thorin was King under the Mountain and Erebor was finally restored. This meant that other King's would come to Thorin to offer him the hand of their daughter's. No one from the other Kingdom's knew that he already had a consort and that he didn't want anyone else. He always told you that he had already found his One. You were the only one he ever needed. But a week ago, there came a King with a very persistent daughter. She didn't want to understand that Thorin wasn't interested in her and kept throwing herself at him. He kindly rejected her every single time, but after two days he was fed up with her. He told the King that he could stay for five more days but that he didn't want to see his daughter again.

The King had spoken to his daughter and all seemed well. She stayed away and you could finally breath again. For a moment you had been afraid that Thorin might actually consider replacing you. He was very hurt when he found out about it, but that also meant that he made it his goal to show you that you could never be replaced. He gave you more presents then before, diamond earrings and golden necklaces. And no one dared to come near your bedroom lately. You greeted the guards who were standing on watch on the outside of the Royal Halls and walked in. Just a few more steps through the shared 'living room' and you could finally fall asleep in his arms again. If he would actually let you have some sleep. The first thing you noticed when you came closer was a weird sound from inside. An unsettling feeling settled itself in your stomache.

You put your hand on the doorknob and carefully opened it without making a sound. You couldn't see anything at first, the whole room was dark and it took your eyes some time to adjust. But when you saw what was happening in front of you, you wished you could still only see darkness instead of that. 'Thorin?' you asked, your voice broken. He moaned and smiled slightly. 'Aye love? Ju- just a little longer' he panted. Your heart had stopped beating, tears were welling up in your eyes. 'Why?' was the only thing you could say. You opened the door some more and the room filled with light. Thorin stopped his actions and looked up to you in irritation, first, until he saw who was standing in the doorway. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped. 'N-no... that can't b-be' he said, stumbling over his words. He looked down at the woman who he had thought was you, and saw the woman he had rejected so many times that week.

The light had revealed her true identity to him. You didn't wait for him to say another thing. You turned around and half-stumbling, walked towards the door. This was something you didn't want to see nor wanted to believe. Was this the same dwarf who had promised you to be faithful to you for the rest of his life? You could hear the commotion in your shared bedroom but didn't think that he would actually come after you. Thorin had rushed out of bed, completely ignoring the other woman, and ran towards the door to stop you from walking out of his life. You were close to the door when he threw himself against it and looked at you, frightened and with a lot of guilt in his eyes. You didn't look him in the eyes, instead you focused on his chest. You could see several hickeys covering it inbetween his chest hair. 'Please, you don't know what happened' he started.