Imagine Fili seeing you for the first time (in forever)

This imagine was requested by AngieOakenshield1816 ; Another one with Fili for me please, about him seeing the reader for the first time. All of it is strongly based on Frozen... Because no one could conclude that from the video attached to this chapter -_-

'Princess (y/n)! You have to get up! Today's the day the dwarves will arrive to our small city' your maid called through the closed bedroom door.

You felt like hiding beneath your decorated pillow. Why didn't they let you sleep in today? Tomorrow, the dwarves would arrive and you wanted to look your bes- You jumped up from your bed. It was tomorrow already? Today you couldn't be late!

Quickly you changed into your most beautiful dress and did your hair. A small string of hair escaped your ponytail but you didn't care. You would fix that later. Excitedly you ran out the door and bumped in to one of your servants. You grabbed his hands and danced through the hall with him.

'Princess, what are you so gleefull about?' he asked, chuckling. 'Haven't you heard?' you asked, releasig his hands. 'The dwarves will be here today!' You ran through the door. Your servant watched you disappear with an amused smile.

The window is open! So's that door!

I didn't know they did that anymore!

Who knew we owned eightthousand salad plates...?

For years i've roamed these empty halls

Why have a ballroom with no balls?

Finally they're opening up the gates!

There'll be actual real live people

It'll be totally strange

But, wow, am i so ready for this change!

You jumped out of one of the windows of the ground floor to continue your song on the bridge leading to the village. Many watched you as you continued your song. You were known to the townspeople as the princess who would turn daily events into a song. They all smiled and waved at you as they saw you go.

Today was not only the day the dwarves would come. No sirry. It was also the day you would finally meet the one you were supposed to marry. Your maid had told you all about him when she came back from her travel with your parents. She wasn't allowed to do so but you could be very persuasive (annoying) when you wanted information.

And now you couldn't wait for him to arrive.

Tonight, imagine me gown and all

Fetchingly draped against the wall

The picture of sophisticated grace

I suddenly see him standing there

A beautiful stranger, tall and fair

I wanna stuff some pies in my face!

But then we laugh and talk all evening

Which is totally bizarre

More so then the life I've led so far!

For the first time in forever

It feels like I have already won!

For the first tme in forever

I could be noticed by the One...

And I know it is totally crazy

To dream I'd find a true romance

But for the first time in forever

At least I've got a chance!

I know it all ends tomorrow

So we fall in love today!

'Cause for the first time in forever

For the first time in forever

Nothing's in my way!!!

'Hmmmph' you say as you walk into someone. Your parents had already warned you countless of times that you should look where you are going while you are singing. It has improved over the years. Until now...

'I am sorry, I can be so clumsy at times' you apologize, not daring to look at the one you hurt this time. Oh, if you'd only looked where you were going. Was it so hard to look straight ahead? No missy. It wasn't. And then another thing, you -

'I am the one who should apologize. Such a fair lady as yourself should have caught my eye on time.' That was the silkiest voice you had heard all your life. It was strong yet caring, serious yet playful. You slowly looked up to meet his eyes. They were a radiant blue which seemed to pierce your mind.

It was a little too late when you finally noticed your mouth was hanging wide open. 'Oh... oh, no, I... Let's say it was the fault of both of us, haha' you said quickly. He chuckled. Why did his smile have to be so adorable? He was looking expectingly at you. Had you forgotten something?

He cleared his throat. 'I almost caught you but I am certain I didn't catch your name' he said. Oh that smile again. Now that you really looked at him you noticed that he was a dwarf. And you were actually smaller then him... Not that you minded. As a hobbit you were used to being smaller.

His blonde locks reminded you of oh so yummy fresh made butter on a freshly baked bread. Did he not just ask you a question? 'My name is (y/n)' you answered. In the distance you could hear the bells ringing, telling you the ceremony was almost going to start.

The dwarf's face had beamed when you said your name but you didn't notice. You were too much focused on the fact that your father was going to kill you if you didn't make it back on time. 'I am sorry, I have to go! Thank you for... for not landing on top of me!' you said, waving at the dwarf as you ran back to the castle.

Fili was left behind. A radiant smile on his lips. So this was the young woman he was going to court? Luckily for him he had fallen for you the moment he saw you. He mounted his pony. It was time to court a princess.