Imagine you're Daenerys' daughter and talking to Smaug

Imagine requested by XxFandom_PrincessxX ; Imagine Danny has passed so you are now the only 'mother of dragons'. You go on the quest to Erebor and fall in love with Kili. Once you've reached the mountain you try to talk to Smaug because he kidnapped Kili. He even changes into his human form.

Then, Thorin kills him. Kili comes to comfort you.

I am sorry if I offended anyone with this because I have not read/seen Game of Thrones yet. I am currently reading the first book but I am only at chapter 2 right now... Do I have a good excuse for not having seen it yet?

Does the fact that I live in Holland count? No? Because we can see it here too? Well then...

Because I tried my best to avoid it so that I wouldn't fall into another fandom? Let's go with that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even after all these months traveling together, many of the dwarves still didn't send you as little as a smile. They would just frown at you. After hearing their story you couldn't really blame them.

A dragon had stole their home from them. Stole their treasures. Killed so many of their kind.

And that was only the dragon that was now occupying Erebor. You were sure their had been other dragons before Smaug. The gold drew them closer like a light did with insects.

You wouldn't press them to tell you though. Once you had told them that you were called the 'mother of dragons', they had taking a sudden disliking to you.

Gandalf had tried to warn you but how could you ignore who you were? They were bound to find out at some point. You just hoped that they wouldn't treat you like a walking fatal disease.

All this time you tried to remember the lessons your mother had taught you before she died. Many wise words she had spoken. None of them worked on this stubborn lot.

You sighed.

Sometimes you simply couldn't help your own thoughts. In the beginning you had tried to get them to like you. But to no avail. Especially the elder dwarves didn't want anything to do with a woman who 'befriended' dragons.

They called it 'trying to make friends with the one who is going to eat you'. Or they were afraid that you would set Smaug up against the dwarves.

Which was crazy because he would try to burn and eat them anyway. Regardless of what you would say.

No, it was your job to try and talk to Smaug. There was a chance that he would listen to you. After some convincing from Gandalf and you being quiet during that, Thorin had decided to give you a chance.

Things had gone quite well for the first part of the journey. Until you reached Rivendell.

The elves were kind, interested and in awe by your presence.

So the dwarves had more reason to dislike you.

The hobbit also fell in good taste with the elves but for one or another reason they didn't dislike him for it. Even though you did see the glares Thorin send the elves when they would try to touch Bilbo.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright? You have been staring at the wall for some time now" Bilbo said.

You looked down at the hobbit, smiling. "No, I mean yes, my dear friend. My thoughts were simply visited by external affairs" you explained.

Bilbo nodded, pretending to understand what you just said.

"If you can't keep your head where it should be, then leave" Thorin growled. He was standing in the now open doorway. There lay a path behind him. A path that would lead into the mountain.