July 16 - 2

This imagine was requested by Laura5SOSxo ; Imagine you kill the orc that shot three arrows at Boromir.

'Who else wants a piece of me?' you yelled, challenging any orc to come near you. You had slaughtered so many already. A true warrior of Rohan you were. You were known to be undefeated. Surely you wouldn't let a creature as lowely as an orc blow that for you. For some reason the orc's were now avoiding you. You wondered why. 'Are you scared to die? Good, then let's party' you said, a wicked smile on your lips. You charged forward, not caring about anything else around you.

'I think the orc blood most have gone to her head' Legolas whispered to Aragorn. The former nodded, looking at your back as you disappeared between a horde of orc's. 'Maybe, though I doubt we would have killes as many of them if she hadn't been here.' They nodded at each other and quickly followed you. They both knew you could handle yourself well but still... you were a woman and you needed to be protected. 'You have come to join in the fun I see?' you asked. Chopping orc heads off was so much fun. It was your favourite hobby. Your friends would call you crazy for calling it a hobby though.

'Where is Boromir?' you asked. The two of you had been friends and more for a long time. You had only gone on this quest because he was coming too. You felt very protective over him. Especially after you saw the look on his face when he saw the One Ring. You knew it ruled his heart and mind. You would get it back... somehow. 'I haven't seen him' Legolas said, killing some orc's while answering. 'Me neither' Aragorn joined in. For a moment you stopped. The orc's around you disappeared from your mind completely. Where could he be if no one saw him? 'Where have you seen him last?' you asked, desperate for an answer.

'Somewhere behind those trees, I believe he was there with Frodo before the orc's came' Legolas called out to you. There... where all the orc's were coming from? You rolled your eyes in annoyance. Why did he have to get himself in trouble like this? It wasn't funny anymore. You ran in the direction Legolas had told you he thought Boromir was at. Most of the orc's who noticed you coming their way, tried to go around you in circles. Apparently you had already made quite the impression on them. Too bad it didn't stop you from shooting arrows through their heads.

You were on a roll, if you were to say so yourself. And that right there, that must be their leader. He was the ugliest of all of them. But what was he pointing at? He had his bow and arrow raised. You had to find out the reason why. You quietly made your way closer to the orc. No twig could move beneath your feet or he would hear you. Just as he was about to shoot his first arrow did you shoot one at him first. Straight through it's head it went. 'It's a shame you haven't heard about my reputation yet. It could have saved you your life' you said mockingly. The orc, however, was not dead yet.

Slowly, he turned his head around to look at the one who had just shot an arrow at him. He saw you standing a few feet behind him. To say he was angry was quite the understatement of the year. A grin made it's way up to his lips. 'Look at what we've got here, a little girl. Aren't your parents here to look after you?' he said. It was quite clear that the arrow had done little to hurt the orc. Maybe it had missed his brain? Aye, you forgot that orc's didn't have a brain. Huge mistake on your part. 'At least mine didn't comit the crime of making me. Aren't yours ashamed they have created something as ugly as you?' The orc didn't care about the comment. He came your way.

You took a step back to be able to have more room but that was another mistake. You tripped over your own feet and fell on your back. The orc saw his chance and ran towards you, his axe ready above his head to cut you in half. You tried reaching for your sword, but you couldn't get it out, it lay beneath you. So, this was how it was going to end? How beautiful. 'Don't you dare touching her!' Boromir yelled from behind him. You saw him jumping high, the tip of his sword pointed at the orc's back. With ease it slipped right through his skin. The orc was too slow, not expecting another attack from behind. The orc fell. The sword stuck in his body.

Boromir was standing over him, panting. 'I thought you were able to protect yourself. This proves that I have to protect you lassie' Boromir says in between his deep breaths. You huff. 'I am the one who saved you from an arrow being shot right trough you. You should be grateful that I am here to protect you.' Boromir smiled up at you. 'And for that I am very grateful.' You propped yourself up on your ellbows. 'What was taken you so long? I could have got killed, you know?' Boromir chuckled, walking to you and offering you a hand to help you get up. You gladly accepted it. 'I would have never allowed that to happen, as you know, I am still madly in love with you.'

You grinned, leaning in to place a kiss on his lips. He kissed you right back. 'Don't think I ever take you for granted' he said, his eyes fixed on yours. You smirked. 'I already started to believe you wanted that orc to kill me.' You heard a horde of footsteps coming your way. 'It seems like you have another chance to prove your love.' Both of you readied your weapons, fighting side by side.