Please help me

It has been a long time since there were regular updates and I want to apologize for that. I am trying to work on it but trying to finish my adult-highschool course, my new English teacher course, working 20 hours a week and updating just proves to be a little too much sometimes.

Also, we recently had to move my younger brother away from our house. He has autism and it was just too much to handle for us... But right now he is really, which I can totally understand, but it just proves to be very hard. Sometimes I would just like to stay in bed and don't come out ever again. But I won't do that because it won't solve anything.

And that's why I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for reading and commenting on my stories! I don't have time to reply to all of you anymore but do know that I see all of your lovely comment. I see all the people who vote on my stories. And I want you to know that that's what keeps me going through these stressful times. It really helps me a lot.

To see that there are now 354 people following me even though I haven't updated in so long makes me feel so grateful. And to see that The Hobbit Imagines now has been read 109 times, and The Hobbit Imagines II is close with 91 k reads makes me so happy. It honestly brings tears to my eyes. Especially now.

Just know that this book wouldn't be here without you. This book is only based on your requests and that's why it is amazing that this book already contains 51 published parts only proves that you guys are amazing!

There's one more thing I want to ask from you. I have an assignment to write a report about a certain subject. I chose fan fiction and what kind of influence it has on readers/teens. Maybe it is a lot to ask but I have made some questions that I will copy here below. Would you mind answering them?

You can put your answers down below in the comment section but you can also send me a private message. If that would make you feel more comfortable that is.

Again; you are the reason why I keep writing! Thank you so much for your support!

1. It is Sunday morning. Are you more likely to:

A. Spend your day reading fan fiction and looking at your homework/work in the evening.

B. Spend your day doing homework/work and look at some fan fiction in the evening.

2. You have been busy with doing your homework/work in the morning. Your friends call up and ask you to hang out. But this call comes at the exact same time where you decided to start reading fan fiction. Would you;

A. Tell your friends you can't make it and read fan fiction.

B. Close of your computer/phone and go out with your friends.

3. A day without reading/writing fan fiction is;

A. Not unusual, I can do without it.

B. Like I was dead for an entire day.

C. I feel guilty for not updating/reading.

D. I finally had some time to catch up on my homework.

4. How many hours a day do you read/write fan fiction?:

A. Every day? I can easily do a day without reading/writing fan fiction.

B. Only 1-2 hours

C. The usual. 3-4 hours.

D. At least 5 hours a day... maybe more

5. Finish this sentence; I read/write the most fan fiction...

A. Before school/work, in the morning

B. During school/work, in the afternoon

C. After I come home, late afternoon or early evening

D. Late at night/around midnight. Sometimes I forget what time it is.

6. How much do you relate to the following sentences (question 6 - 9 ); 'I have to update my stories/read stories every day!'

A. Why?...

B. Finally, someone understands me!!!!

C. I don't want to know what would happen if I didn't...

D. I update/read whenever I choose to.

7. 'I feel like I spend too much time reading/writing fan fiction. I haven't seen my friends in a while now...'

A. Seriously? Nothing comes between us!

B. My what? *wipes dust from memory shelves*

C. True, I should totally hang out with them again soon.

D. They just don't understand me. No one does except the people online...

8. 'I am behind in class/work because I spend more time reading/writing fan fiction then I did on my homework/work.'

A. Homework/work is important, I am never behind because of fan fiction!

B. How could you not? Fan fiction is much more interesting.

C. I did forget to do certain things...

D. I have found a great balance to be able to do both. The best of both worlds!

9. 'You just won a luxurious holiday to Hawaii! Free massages, a private swimming pool, all the food you want... but no internet.'

A. That's awesome! I don't need fan fiction to have a good week!

B. No. No. No. No. No. No. Just... No. No. No. That way I can't read/write fan fiction!!!!

C. I think it would be alright... maybe I would miss it just a little bit.

D. How many people would unfollow me?

10. Would you say you have more friends online or offline (this can be either on a fan fiction website or any other social media website)?

A. Can you have friends offline?

B. Only my online friends truly understand me.

C. Best of both worlds!

D. Can you have friends online?

11. Do the people around you (real life) know how much time you spend online?

A. I thought I already made it clear that only my online friends truly know me...

B. My parents and friends kind of know... I think.

C. They know everything I do and how much time I spend online. And with whom.

D. I have talked about it before. But they are not in to it. That's cool.