Bonus Chapter: Christmas.

*Brad's POV*

"This has made you realise that I am the most responsible, trustworthy, and while I'm tooting my own horn, intelligent of the twins, right?" Park sassed, raising his eyebrow at Lace.

"Very funny, my first born. Now come over here and help your mother with the vegetables, for the love of God." Lace replied, dragging Park into the kitchen.

"I'M SORRY I'M LATE!" Eli burst into the house at top speed and full force, his messy hair flipping into his eyes.

"Eli, calm down. We all know that you're an unprepared little shit. Don't let it burst your bubble on Christmas ya fuc-"

"Parker August Simpson! Language!" Lace scolded, frowning as Park placed a 5-pound note into the "swear jar".

"Merry Christmas, Dad." Eli laughed, pulling me into his tall torso.

I have absolutely no idea where the boys got their height. Pheobe's smaller, but she still is nearly as tall as me.

"Dinner on the table in 10! Eli, Park, set the table and Brad? Go and call Phoebe. I think she's upstairs." Lace rushed, looking slightly more frantic than ever.

"Pheebs? Dinner!"

"Coming, Dad!"

"Oh Dad, the McVey's say Merry Christmas." Phoebe grinned, looking slightly smug.

"Which one of the McVey's were you talking to?"

Please dear god let it be Jenna.

"Uh, um, I-uh-Louisa."

"What were you doing talking to Louisa? She's like 25?"

"Yes, and she's like a big sister to me! What's your deal anyway?"

"Couldn't help but smell the bullshit coming from this area of the dining room and I thought ah, yes! I must interfere and let Dad know that in fact, it was Tate that our little Pheebs here was talking to." Park interrupted, laughing maniacally.

"Shove off, Parker."

"Pheebs! I didn't realise we were on a full name basis, how do you do?" Park smiled, doing his best posh accent. The sarcasm radiates from that boy. I swear.

"Dinners ready, sit down!" Eli ushered us to where him and Lace sat, waiting patiently.

"What's going on? You guys sounded like you were in a bit of a row."

"Phoebe's been talking to Tate McVey. She proper fancies him, ya know what I'm sayin'" Park grinned, doing his best "chav" voice.

"Shut up, Parker!" Phoebe shouted, punching her brother in the shoulder.

"Ooh, someone's on their period." Eli smiled under his breath, laughing lightly, careful not to let Phoebe hear.

"Phoebe," I breathed shakily as she looked up to me with such hope in her eyes.

"I don't think it's a very good idea that you see Tate. For starters, he's older than you. He's an actor and is constantly looking for work or on the road. I just don't believe it's a stable j-"

"Hey. Wait, listen. You don't know Tate like I do. He's sweet and he's kind and he's funny and he's so caring. I love him, Dad."

"I think he's a sweet boy, Brad. He's good for her." Lace smiled sweetly.

"Dad, did you just really question whether or not he had a stable job?" Park asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes...?"

"You're an ex-lead singer. Don't question his job." Park rolled his eyes and Eli laughed.

"How about you spend 15 years releasing 7 albums and come back and tell me how much they earned."

"Why would I release albums? I can't sing for bullsh-" Park started, but was stopped.

"Park. Language." Lace said through gritted teeth.

"Bull sperm. I can't sing for bull sperm." He finished, sending Eli into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my god what did I raise." Lace said, slamming her head on the table.

"Mother, I am iconic."

"Yes, yes. Whatever you say. Now help me with the dishes!"

I let out a breath, laughing at Park's comments.

"Hey, Dad? Can I show you something?"

"Of course, Phoebe."

She lead me into the living room and on the TV was the "Can We Dance" music video.

I smiled at the memory.

"What happened to your band, Dad?"

"We just didn't bond anymore. I mean, the band was the best experience of my entire life. I enjoyed everything. The fans, the most incredible, loving, faithful fans. The touring, the shows. The crew members. Everything."

"It sounds like it really meant something to you, huh?"

"It did. But alas, the band was merely an idea. Just a very, very good one."

A/N;
Cheeky little extra snippet ;)
I'm think about doing a spin off for Park & Eli?
Like not really about The Vamps (they'd still be in it but not so often) would anyone read it because Eli & Park are my children and I love them.

I hope you enjoyed!
- thebreakfxstclub xo