Chapter 41 - Obsession

*Brad's POV*

(two months later)

Let me catch you up;

We found another house, slightly bigger, with two extra rooms, but very similar to the old one.

- - - - - -

*Present Day*

"Guys! MOVIE NIGHTTT!" Mia called, followed by various plodding of footsteps down the stairs.

Everyone was soon sat on the sofa, apart from Jess and Tris; they'd gone to stay in Wales for the weekend. I didn't bother asking why they'd chosen Wales as their holiday.

"So, Mia, unfortunately it's your go to pick a movie" I laughed, slinging my arm around Lace's shoulders.

"Or we can watch season 2 of Friends" Lace pointed out.

"I wanna watch Scott Pilgrim vs The World" She grinned, and I noticed she was wearing a Scott Pilgrim tee.

"I've never seen it, so I'm up for it" James smiled.

"You don't want to, it's so bad"

"It's awful"

"I hate it with a passion"

"Michael Cera makes me want to kill myself"

(A/N: jk, i love Michael Cera tbh)

"Oh..." She frowned, running upstairs.

"Mia?"

She came down two minutes later, carried a big basket.

"Too bad we're watching it anyway!" She grinned, laughing.

She opened it to reveal all six graphic novels, in hardback and paperback; colour and black and white. She had 4 copies of each book! A promo poster, multiple other posters, a cardboard cut out and different copies of the film.

(I don't know if these copies of the film exist but oh well)

"So I have the normal film, an HD version, a 3D version, a Director and Bryan Lee O'Malley commentary, and a extra-length, special edition version and one in Spanish" She smiled

"Why do you have so much Scott Pilgrim stuff?" I asked, actually quite baffled.

"Because it's my favourite book series and movie of all time"

"Why do you have it in Spanish?!" Con asked, laughing.

"Because I ordered it and it came in Spanish"

"Well I guess we're being tortured, I mean watching a film" Jen laughed sarcastically.

*After the film*

"Okay, that wasn't that bad" I admitted.

"I actually really enjoyed it!" James laughed, high-fiving Mia, making the rest of us laugh.

"Can we sleep now? I'm tired"

"Sure! I'll put Friends on"

We then fell asleep watching Friends, as we have done for the past few weeks.

A/N:

I have really bad writers block, I'm so sorry I haven't updated!

I was watching Scott Pilgrim, could you tell?

I hope you enjoyed!

- thebreakfxstclub x