Home Is Where The Heart Is??

Start from the beginning

Getting a lift home with them and my desperateness to find my release and what a release it was. The thought of it still makes me groan knowing that it was years of build up coming out in the back of that car with those two gorgeous men and their talented hands and mouth. My cheeks still flush when I think of me taking charge that night so they wouldn’t disappear and leave me hanging and unsated, like all those dreams.

The last place I needed to go to is my waterfall. It is the final goodbye to them. I have been putting it off because deep down I know I’m still hoping that they would have showed up by now or at least sent word. But the chilly silence remains and I force myself to start the walk through the forest. My feet seem so heavy and the walk takes twice as long as it should. A few times when I would hear the plant rustle I would stop and wait. Hoping that the beautiful tigers would appear, but they never did.

My waterfall hasn’t changed it is still breathtaking to me. The sense of calm that I always felt is still here. I have missed this place. Even with the mixed memories of the twins this is still by far my favourite place.

I lie on the ground and listen to the waterfall and the sounds of the forest. I close my eyes and can hear Ryder’s sexy laugh and Ryan’s Tiger purring. Memories of overly intense orgasms flood my mind. Love making with Ryder on this very forest floor for the first time, Getting to know the Tigers for the first time up close and the tiger fight between brothers all hit me at once.

The tears start to leak from my closed eyes. This is what I came here for my final goodbye. To put the memories in the past and move forward without them weighing down on me. A devastated sob comes from me it sounds so loud out here being by myself. I force the words out because I know they for right “I’m sorry I wasn’t enough and I let you both down. I hope you can find your peace as I am. I want you both to know that I was so in love with you both. Goodbye Ryan. Goodbye Ryder”.

A noise catches my attention though my tears and sobs, sitting up and looking in the direction of it, my heart starts to race. The last time I was here crying the twins showed up in all their naked glory. I can feel myself shaking.

My breath catches in my throat as he steps out. I desperately scrub at my eyes to get rid of the tears so I can see him properly. His hair is still dark brown a little longer now and he is taller 6’7 and the extra weight is now solid muscle.

In the three years since I have seen him he has grown into a man. A 5 o’clock shadow covers his strong jaw. If it wasn’t for those eyes I may not have recognized him. Those almost gold eyes that made him, him. He still reminds me of a bear only a not so much a teddy bear anymore no more like a big scary grizzly bear. It was Jake, my Jake, my best friend Jake.

More tears spring to my eyes as I stand on shaky legs. I quickly wipe them away. I so desperately wanted to touch him to make sure he was real, but my body wouldn’t move. We just stared at one another taking in the difference in our appearances.

He takes a hesitant step towards me and then another and another closing the distance slowly. I wanted to run to him but I couldn’t. My tears kept coming back.

He stopped about 5 feet in front of me. His face ran through so many emotions. I’m positive mine was doing the same.

I took a step towards him and started to reach out my hand. I had to touch him, I just had too.

Jake’s head turned to the path where I had come in on and I seen him swallow. His adam’s apple bobbed up and down. I turned to look as well.

I heard Kat’s voice before I seen her “April, you should have told me you were coming here I would have come…”. Her voice stopped when she came into view and sees who was standing in front of me. She just stared like I did taking him in. Disbelief and hurt flashed across her face.

Kat dragged her eyes to me and they narrowed. It was my turn to swallow. “What The Fuck Did You Do To Her Jake?” Kate exclaimed as she stormed towards us. By passing me she stopped right in front of him and looked up into his eyes. “So help me if you have done or said something to her I will destroy you” she seeths poking her finger into his broad chest “I will make you disappear again and next time you won’t be showing up again” Kate continued.

I moved so I could see both their faces. Kat looks murderous and Jake has a light in his eyes that I have seen before. I have seen it when Ryan and Ryder would look at me after they shifted.

Jake raised his hand and cupped Kat’s cheek. She flinched a little but held her ground. Then he leaned in and kissed her.

Kats whole body froze. Her eyes went from being narrowed to wide like saucers. I could feel my mouth hanging open. In my mind all I could think was “I knew it, I knew it, I bloody knew it”.

 With what looked to be a hard push to Jakes chest Kat stepped back out of his hold. Her eyes narrowed again and she slapped him, a loud hard perfect slap right across the face. My hand twitched I knew that had to hurt him and Kat’s hand must be killing.

Jake took a step forward and Kat stuck her finger back into his chest. “Don’t you dare fucking kiss me Jake Taylor!” her voice was strong “Don’t you dare come back and think everything is going to be fine between us. Don’t you dare ever try that again”. By the end her voice cracked a little.

I steped up to her side and held her hand with one of mine showing her I was supporting her like she had done for me so many times. Jake’s eyes showed that her words hurt him. I think they hurt him more than her slap.

She tugged on my hand and started to walk back towards to path that led to my house. “Kate” Jakes anguished voice rang out so much deeper than what it was last time I heard him speak. Kat shivered and whispered “please get me out of here”. We kept walking not looking back until we arrived at my house and as soon as the door closed she collapsed into my arms sobbing.

############################################################################

Firstly A Big Happy 4th Birthday to my little boy Lynx!!! Mummy loves ya guts buddy.

Let me know what you think. All of you comments and votes are great. Also feel free to private msg me if you want. SO

VOTE & COMMENT