"Wow thank you so much, Puck." Kurt said.

"Did you guys know that Finchel is back?" I said. Everyone eyes starred at Rachel now.

"Umm yeah. We're just getting back together." Rachel said shyly.

"Okay the couple is going to be 5 again." Santana sighs.

"But still Samily is otp!" Mike yelled.

"Agree!" Artie and Mike hi-five.

"On the phone?" Brittany asked.

"On true pair, Britt." Kurt rolled his eyes.

"Klaine is endgame!" Puck yelled.

"You guys become a shipper of someone relationship. Well I'm a Finchel shipper!" Sam yelled.

"I ship myself." Santana said.

"You guys are drunk." Quinn rolled her eyes.

"Actually I ship if Sammie could date Lord Tobbington but they both are guys and its impossible to do because I know that Lord Tobbington is totally straight." I said.

"Yeah you are right. I'm not letting him go out from my house because he might date some whore cat around my house." Brittany said.

"Well me too. I dont want to get many kids from Sammie and those whore cat." I said.

"Agree!" Brittany and I hi-five. Everyone eyes are looking at us right now.

"What?" I asked.

"You're just being so weird nowadays." Santana said.

"But what I said its true. Kate's cat is pregnant because of a cat she dont know. So I wont let Sammie get another cats pregnant because I'm not ready to have many kids." I said.

Santana rolled his eyes. The other just laughed including Sam and Rachel.

"But our son wont do that because his father isnt like that." Sam said.

"Your son? Sammie is you guys son?" Santana frowns.

"Yeah, he called me daddy and called her mommy." Sam said.

"Quinn you are right, they are drunk." Santana sighs. The other just laughed again.

The bells rings

I walked to the class with Mercedes. We will have the same class today.

"I need your help." I said.

"For what?" She asked.

"Well, Sam's mom invite me to have a dinner in their house tomorrow and I dont know what shall I wear." I said.

"A formal cute one." Mercedes simply said.

"Like?" I asked.

"Midi flare dress with stockings and flatshoes. I bet you have all of those things." Mercedes said.

"Yeah, I have 2 pair of flatshoes that I rarely use." I said.

"And for your hair, let it down but make it cute with a hairclip and natural make up. You dont want Sam's parents looking at you like a highclass girl right? So be sweet little girl." Mercedes said.

"You really helped me!" I hug her.

"But for more info, you can ask Kurt because he is the master one." Mercedes winks.

"I will then!" I said.

We enter the class and the classes is begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~