Chapter Thirty Two.

Start from the beginning

She placed the roses on the vanity counter and sat down in the chair again, allowing the stylist to fix her curls. After that, the stylist put a beautiful gold chained headpiece on her head.

"Ok, we're all done." The stylist told her.

"Thank you." Anastasia smiled.

She got up from her chair and walked out where everyone was. She had all eyes on her and she took it all in.

"You look like a true queen." Sydney complimented her.

"Thank you. I'm all ready."

"Then let's get it started."

Anastasia walked towards this bar style setting and hopped up on it, crossing her legs. Soon, the photoshoot started.

After spending hours at her photoshoot, Anastasia drove back home to get ready for Drizzy's studio listening party. She walked upstairs and stripped to take a shower.

Once she got out, she walked into the closet and looked through her clothes. She wanted to look good, but not overdo it too much. She settled on a pair of white ripped jeans, a sleeveless beige crop top and a pair of nude colored Louboutins. She brushed her hair down and ran her fingers through it.

She grabbed her denim jacket and put her black Chanel purse on her shoulder. Since it was still a bit light outside, she put on her matching shades and walked downstairs to her car. She got in, started the car and drove off to the studio.

Aubrey sat in the studio with his original crew, PND and Abel, also known as the Weeknd. They were laughing and joking around while passing the hookah hose.

"So Drizzy, who is this girl I've been seeing you hang out with? She's fine as hell." PND asked him.

Aubrey chuckled and leaned back against the couch. "That's Anastasia."

"That's his girl." 40 added in.

"That's my homegirl." Aubrey lied. "She's supposed to be here. You'll get to meet her."

"Wait. Are you talking about Anastasia Monet?" Abel asked him.

"Yeah, that's her."

"Oh, man. She is sexy as fuck."

"Better not let Bella hear you talk like that, nigga." Chubbs advised him.

"She knows she's my one and only. Stop trying to snitch."

They all shared a laugh.

The door to the studio opened and Aubrey saw Rita, Keshia, Kayla, Ashley, AB, Aaleeyah and Miracle walk into the studio. He greeted the ladies with hugs and the other guys did the same. But when the studio door opened and Anastasia walked through the door, he grinned from ear to ear. Damn, she was looking good.

"Look at this nigga cheesing and shit." Chubbs teased.

"Shut up, man." Aubrey told him and turned his attention to Ana, "There's the lady of OVO."

"Yes, yes. I'm here." Anastasia smiled and removed her sunglasses.

He grabbed her hands and kissed them both before pulling her into a hug.

"Looking like this is going to get you in trouble." He whispered in her ear.

"Behave, papi." She whispered back and removed herself from his embrace, "Hey, fellas."

The guys greeted her with hugs and cheek kisses.

"Oh, Ana, let me introduce you. This is Abel and Jahron, also known as The Weeknd and PartyNextDoor or PND." Aubrey introduced the three.