"Where did Ed go?"

"He got an emergency call from work so he had to leave," Dad said.

"Oh that stinks that he gets a work call on a day off," Harry said.

"Well if he hadn't gotten a work call on his day off when he was hanging with us we wouldn't have our baby Zee would we?" Dad asked.

I blushed and hid my face in Papa's shoulder making him laugh and pinch my cheeks.

"Okay here's your lunch Zee!" Papa said.

I smiled and took my hotdog and started eating it, I swear I saw Harry and Niall whispering and looking at me during lunch but I just ignored it and continued my conversation about our sandcastle with Papa. We finally finished lunch and Papa asked me to throw the trash away before he left so I threw it away and ran to catch up with him leaving Niall, Harry and Eric behind me.

Harry's POV

We had the perfect plan! First after Zayn left we took all the trash he threw away out of the trash bin making a huge mess on the table, and later on we were going to make it look like Zayn did a bunch of things wrong and if he was asked to do something we were going to undo it.

Zayn's POV

I was watching TV with Papa, Dad, and Niall when Papa got a phone call and went to the kitchen, two minutes later he came back and looked mad.

"Zayn, tell me why I got a call from the people of the snack bar asking us to clean up our messes from now on after we eat there?"

I was so confused, I know I threw away all of the stuff.

"Zayn! Papa asked you to throw it out!" Dad said.

"I swear I threw everything away!"

"No you didn't Zayn, me and Eric reminded you and then you just left, we would have cleaned up but we thought you were just going to the bathroom first or something."

"First you don't do as you're told and now you're lying to us? Get to your room Zayn, no wait your phone and drawing stuff is in your room, go to mine and Papa's room and wait for one of us to come up there."

I sighed and ran upstairs to Papa and Dad's room and when I walked in it was a mess and Dad's phone was sitting there cracked. I sat on their bed doing nothing until the door opened and if Dad was mad before he's a thousand percent more mad now.

"ZAYN! FIRST YOU MADE A MESS OF YOUR ROOM NOW, NOW YOU MADE A MESS OF MY ROOM AND YOU CRACKED MY PHONE! I JUST GOT A NEW PHONE!"

"Dad I swear I didn't do it I came in here and the room was a mess and I haven't even been in my room yet."

"Oh do-"

Dad was cut off by Harry entering the room looking mad as well.

"Dad someone cracked my phone!" Harry said.

"Why don't you ask your little brother? He had no problem cracking my phone and trashing up the rooms!"

"Gosh Zayn, you're eleven not nine grow up." Harry said before leaving.