"Well I met this boy named Carson today and he shook my hand and I got those butterflies you were talking about in my tummy and I've just been thinking about it all day."

"Well I think my baby boy has his first crush!"

"What do I do?"

"Don't do anything just let things happen, you're very young and things will happen on their own, now tell me how did you meet this boy?"

"Well he was friends with Mason who is in my English class and let me sit with them at lunch!" I smiled.

"What are we talking about?" Papa asked coming into the kitchen.

"Zee met a boy today and he has his first crush."

"Awe my ity bity Zee bug is in loveee!" Papa exclaimed as he came over and started to hug me.

"I'm not in love Papa, I only met him today!"

"Sure, whatever you say Zee!"

I giggled and then departed to my room to start on my homework, It took me about two hours but I was finally done and just in time for Dad to call us down for dinner.

"Pizza!" I yelled as I ran downstairs to see the pizza boxes on the counter.

I sat down next to Niall and Papa and took a piece of bacon pizza then took a bite moaning in happiness.

"Well boys, me and Papa have some news!"

"We are going to Miami for a week for vacation Wednesday morning!"

Niall and Harry started cheering while I sat there confused.

"Papa what's a Miami?"

"Zee Miami is a place in America, Florida actually, it's very warm and they have beaches and Dolphins and a bunch of other fun things!"

"Oh," I said and looked down as I started blushing because of how embarrassed I was.

"Awe look he's blushing!" Niall said pinching my cheeks.

"Stop it Ni!" I giggled.

"Nope!"

"I'm serious Ni!"

"No one can take you seriously while you're giggling!" Niall said before he tickled me some more.

I managed to escape from his grasp and cling to Dad.

"Daddy make him stop please!" I said with big eyes.

"Niall leave my poor my baby alone!" Dad said cradling me in his arms.

I looked at Niall and smirked before cuddling back into Daddy causing Papa to laugh.

"Dad he has you wrapped around his finger!" Harry said while laughing.

"I know he does."

I smiled at Dad who kissed my nose and then put me down so I could finish eating. I finished my pizza and then went to my room and quickly packed, I was very excited that we were going and I only had to go to school tomorrow but I was upset because I would be away from Carson, Angie, and Mason. Mostly Carson. I brushed my teeth, got changed, and brushed my hair before climbing into bed and falling asleep.