Red Carpet (Pause, Flash)

Okay you're going to like the next chapter. i had to break that chapter up into two parts(thisone and the next oe) because it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long! im so serious!!!! but the next chapter is very long and sweet !

so here's an interesting chapter.

________________________________________________________________________-

Liberty and quickly walk into the waiting room of Flash Clash Studios.

"Yall are 5 minutes late!" Braxton complains

"Braxton, don't start with the bull." Liberty snaps backs, "We got caught by a train."

"You must be Imprint." An averaged height guy wearing sunglasses and a shagged scarf greets.

"What made you think that? Was it the outfits or the stupid bullshit you just heard?" Jason says speaking the truth.

"Umm....Well okay......Let's get started! My Name is Waldron but I go by Waldo." Waldo says clapping his hands.

Funny...Waldo.....Walllllllll-Dooeeee....Waldo.

He leads us to an all white room with a giant fingerprint printed on the back white wall. The room is filled with cameras people, make up people, and other various occupied people.

"Okay sp first I want the flash pictures of the guys then the girls. So that's mean Jason, Braxton, Wesley, and Mike." Waldo announces.

This is perfect for girl talk time. I pull my girls off to the side and began blabbing.

"So today is our month and I don't think he's keeping count." I whine.

"What?!" they reply with a yell and wide eyes.

"Yeah I know! But I'm supposed to be hanging out with him tonight. Does that count for something?" I worry making my eyes tense up and my lips scrunch.

"On a school night? I doubt it's anything big if it's on a school night." Gaby says making good reasons.

Too many things have been running through my mind especially about the Mike thing. The fact that he doesn't know it's our one month. It's kinda making it seem like this whole thing is just one big joke.

\.\.\.\.\.\.\.\

After taking many pictures in various poses, formations, and formations with different effects, my eyes are sore and pierced from the blinding flash.

I'm caught in my own daydream until Waldo snaps me out off it by saying, "Okay I want Natalia and Braxton by themselves! Go!"

I start panicking on the inside. What is he doing?

We walk and stand in front the white curtain, worriedly waiting.

"Okay, Braxton..." Waldo starts teething on his index fingers, "Wrap your arms around Natalia's waist and Natalia wrap your arms around his neck."

"What?!" I yell making my voice crack. "Wait hold on, me and Braxton are even together."

"Yes but the America love that's stuff, so, do it!"

"But-"

"Just do it!"

I sigh as Braxton pulls me closer smiling. I nervously wrap my arms around his neck. For the picture, we smiles deeply into each other's eyes. The camera brightly flashes, stunning my vision.

"Now stay like that but this time I want yall to....hmmm.....kiss!" Waldo says like he's on some crack shit. I snap away from Braxton and stare at Waldo.

"Kiss?" I repeat with a disgusted face. I can feel Braxton smirking

"Yes! Last picture then you can go home! Now just kiss! Back into formation please." I look at everybody then at Braxton. I replace my arms back around his neck and he puts his arms back around my waist. He slowly bends downs to my 5 foot frame. But before he completes this drastic thing, he whispers, "I love you."

He presses his lips to mine and holds it there. Waldo took the picture and yet Braxton's lips were still attached to me.

I viciously push myself off of him as Waldo says, "Okay you can go home. We'll be in touch."

I run past everybody and into the family restroom. Braxton follows after me, but I slam the door behind me.

"Natalia, come on open the door!"

"Things would be much more better if you didn't know." I say declining his invite.

"Nat, I told you I was okay."

"NO you're not! Because you would've never said that! I think things would better if I never met you." I cry out.

No reply. "Braxton?" I call out. Is he gone? I open the door to see Braxton with one hand y the door hinge and sincere hurt on his face.

"Natalia, if you really don't love me anymore, I want you to look me in the eye and say you don't love me."

"You don't love me." I mock.

"Natalia, you know what the hell I mean."

I look at the time; it's nearly 6 P.M. I gotta go get ready and head to Mike's house.

"I gotta go." I say.

"To Mike's?" he guesses with the 'typical voice'.

I nod while cracking my knuckles. I really do hate hurting Braxton like this. I began to walk way but he cuts me off.

"Okay but first I want you to say it." He says sternly.

I look back at him with a sorrow feature on my face and continue walking to my car.

I stroll casually to my room and grab a towel getting ready for my shower.

Before I proceed to my private bathroom, I walk into my walk-in closet. So many clothes to choose from. I wonder what we'll be doing. If it' something casual, I can wear jeans and shirt. But what if he wants me to dress up? To be on the safe side, I'll wear my dark gray Forever 21 skinny jeans and my black and silver "LOL :)" tunic shirt.

I hop into the shower and let the water flow down from my head to my girly painted toes. I prop my head up on the side shower and think:

Do I still love Braxton?

Is Mike right for me?

What came first: The chicken or the egg? I hope the egg because I prefer eggs over chicken.

Why cant life be simple?