Trust Issues

to the right is a kinda bad blurry picture of what Jason looks like:)(:

_____Jason's POV______

"I need to find out who this Mike kid is." Braxton complains. I really wish she would just tell him or he would just drop it.

Me, Wes, and Mikey look at each other. "She didn't say we couldn't give you a hint..." Mikey says finding a loophole.

"Give me a hint yall! I'm begging you!" he says loudly.

"Okay, shh....you're making a scene. Okay, he goes to our school, you know him, he's Italian, and you won't believe it when you hear it."

"Is it a senior like us?"

"Nope."

"Is it a freshman?"

"Far from that!" Wes yells. I hush him up before he can say anything else though.

"Boo!" Lexi says scaring us. "Yo, what's up? Have yall seen Nat?"

"I thought she would be with you. She didn't come to school today? Have you seen Gaby and Liberty?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just left them."

"Well, Is Mike here?" Mikey asks.

"Yeah, I just went and asked him if he's seen or talked to her. So he's calling her up now. If he gets any deets, he said he'll text me."

"Ugh, there goes that name again! Tell me what he looks like?!" Braxton says sounding a little selfish. We're trying to figure out what happened to Nat and he's still concerned about Mike.

"No because that'll be the same thing as telling you who he is!" Lexi snaps.

"Okay, so who is Italian, not a freshy or senior, I know them and goes here? The only person that I know named Mike is Mikey."

"Same thing. I thought. Between I found out who he was, it made sense." I explain.

"Why doesn't she want me to know? Is she scared of my intentions?"

"Maybe and she is paranoid of what people would say or think." Lexi says.

""SO she's embarrassed of him? He sounds like a middle schooler to me."

"Oh no, he's far from that. It's just scary for their relationship to be publicized."

"I just want her to love me and only me." Braxton confesses sounding a little whipped.

"I'm telling you B, you're too late."

"No it's not. I know deep down inside Natalia, there are still feelings for me. Even the littlest feeling would make me happy."

Lexi just shakes her head. At least he is determined.

_________Natalia's POV_________

Today I didn't come to school because I woke up sick. Don't know how I got sick but I am. It's just a mild cold. A cough here, a sniffle there. Perfectly fine.

"Hey Mike." I answer his call in between sniffles.

"Hey babe, you sound sick."

"Yeah, it's a mild cold. So nothing big."

"I hope you get better. People were asking for you. By people I mean Lexi."

"Tell her I'm fine." I sniffle again. I swear falling snot is annoying.

In the background I hear a boy say, "Coach LaBrandi, Ari and Noel are about to fight again."

"Ugh, okay babe. I'll talk to you later. Got a teacher thing to take care of."