Boom Boom Way Ho!

This whole week I've been kinda keeping to myself. I wasn't really accepting calls or texts. It's about 10:53 pm and I'm eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I'm extremely ecstatic though because Mike and I's 'one month' is tomorrow. It feels like forever. He probably isn't keeping count, but that's okay because as long as I am with him that's all that matters. Right...?

I have a new voicemail from Liberty. It must be important because she don't even like leaving or hearing voicemails.

"Hey Nat! Please call Braxton. It's important. Muy importante!"

I sigh as I delete the message. It must be important.

"Hello?" Braxton answers tiredly. Apparently he didn't look at the caller ID.

"Um Braxton?" I question to make sure his head is right.

"Oh Natalia! Oh Nat!' he repeats, each time with more enthusiasm.

"Liberty told me you needed me." Come on Braxton just tell me so I can hang up the phone. Talking to him wasn't on my agenda.

"Yeah I do. Well I was going to let you know we have photo shoot tomorrow after school. Be with Liberty."

"Really? For what, why, who, where, and how?"

"For all the above, Flash Clash Studios."

"What are we wearing? Which outfit did Liberty choose?" we chose Liberty to be our wardrobe decisional.

"She said the black, grey, and silver outfits with the giant finger print on the back of the shirts."

"Okay that's fine. Bye." Conversation over.

"Nat wait!" he quickly responds. I groan, irritated, in my thoughts. "I'm sorry...for everything! If 'Mike' makes you happy, then go ahead and be happy."

"Uh Braxton but-"

"Nat, it's okay. It's whatever. Talk to you later." He says interrupting me quickly and hanging up the phone. I look at my phone screen, shake my head, and put my phone on the charger.

\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/.\/\./\

My phone reads 6:28 A.M. I got to school earlier than normal today. Casually strolling into the library, I greet the librarian.

"Hey Mrs. P." Mrs. P is one of the coolest adults here. Her last name is actually P. don't ask how or why, it just is.

"Good Morning Natalia. Or should I say Mrs. LaBrandi..." my heart pauses and my neck gets hot. She looks at my expression. She furrows her eyebrows. She doesn't look a day over thirty. Well that's because she isn't-she is only 27 years old. "Come on Natalia. I know! Don't hide anything from me. I know about yall. I saw yall kissing in his office."

"How?"

"I was delivering his laminated heart rate chart."

"Are you gonna say anything, Mrs. P?" I ask hoping.

"Of course not. He's 21, you're 18. I see nothing wrong."

I give her a big hug and thank her numerous times. I came into the library to get on the computer and do whatever.

After playing games, googling things like "BOOM BOOM BOOM EVERYBODY SAY WAY HO!" AND checking out celebrities, it was exactly 7:00 A.M. I log off the computer.

I make my way through the rush of crowd and finally step in front of my locker. I put my 3 poly-folders in my backpack for my classes. Before I could proceed to close my locker, it shuts itself with Jason's hand.

"Hey Jason!" I greet with a smile. Jason knows he is a sexy Asian.

"Why you don't answer the phone?"

"Busy..." I lie.

He looks at me with the 'Yeah right...' face. "Anyways, are you still coming to the photo shoot today?"

"Yeah why?"

"Just making sure. You're different now, so I don't know you're plans."

I wince in defeat because I know he's talking about Mike.

"Speaking of Mike..." Jason starts, "have you seen him yet?"

"I was about to until somebody came over!"

"Okay then do ya do. I dot want to be the reason for a break up. See you later."

I glide into Mike's empty office. He'll return so I'll just chill on his futon. Before I can get my eyes good and closed, he walks in to his office. I open my right eye while squeezing my left one tight, only to see him smiling.

"Good Morning Babe." He bends down to kiss me. "Aren't you supposed to be getting dressed for class? Class is about to start."

"Well I wanted to spend a few minutes with my baby on this special day."

"What's so special about today?" he asks with raised eyebrows. I guess he isn't keeping count.

"Oh...um...Nevermind."

He looks at me skeptically and shrugs it off. "Okay anyways are you doing anything after school?"

"I got a photo shoot."

"What time?" he asks with hope.

"3 to 6...I believe..."I think looking at the ceiling.

"Do you mind stopping by my house at 7:30?"

Umm...I don't know. I might be tired afterwards." I complain.

Please I just really want to see you." He whines giving me the puppy dog pout.

Giving in to his plead, I smile and nod.

He cheers and bends down to kiss me and he won't stop.

In between his soft kisses I say, "Yo Mike...Babe....Mike...I gotta get dress. It's against my grade."

"It's okay. I'll let it slide."

"Then people will start noticing" oh definitely yes! I can hear it now: How come Natalia doesn't have to dress out? What's going on with them? What if they're having an affair?

Well I wouldn't call our relationship and affair because it's an actual relationship.

"I don't care." He careless says while still having a friction grip with my lips.

"Mike..." I say sternly as he makes his way to my neck. "Stop."

"Fine." he groans. "Get dressed before i write you up for PDA!"

I gasp and drop m mouth. "B-B-but you were---I was-"

"Talking back Natalia? Is somebody gonna need detention."

Detention is the reason why we're at where we're at now.

He snaps a pretty smile at me and winks.

I shake my head and chuckle.

Amazing!

______________________

DONT FORGET TO VOTE/AND OR COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Next chapter is going to be super sweet! im 99.2 % sure you'll like it!!!!

STAY TUNED1

IF YOU SEE, READ.

IF YOU LIK, VOTE.

IF YOU HAVE ATHOUGHT, COMMENT.

IF YOU JUST SIMPLY JUST LIKE ME, FAN!

IF YOU JUST LOVE THIS STORY, LIBRARY IT!

IF YOU DID ALL THE ABOVE, PROMOTE IT!

:)(: