Sandstorm-Part 2

"Hey babe how was your day?" Mike greets me with a kiss as I walk into his office.

My face displays a worried look. "What's wrong? Are you bloated again because Coach Albritton has some of those pills yall girls take to feel better? What's it called? Pamprin....Midol?"

I smile, "No...it's Braxton. He knows."

"About us??? Is he going to report it?!"

"He said he wouldn't but he was blabbing things like he's going to win."

"No, he wont because you're mine." He possesses grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

"Oh really? What makes you think that?" I reply seductively, rubbing my hands up and down his back.

"Because I'm a sexy beast." He whispers then kisses me passionately.

Mike's office door flies open and we jump off of each other. I grab my heart.

"Oh, well hello! Natalia. Coach LaBrandi. I figured Natalia would be in here. I just wanted remind her practice is today."

I roll my eyes. Braxton can be such a child.

"Mike, I'll see you later."

"Don't forget you're spending the night tonight." He reminds stretching his arm out. I nod and give him a long, sexy kiss just to piss off Braxton and because I wanted to.

I storm out of his office attacking the ground with my heels. Braxton chases after me, grabs my hand, and spins me around to face him. "Natalia, wait!"

"What Braxton? What more can you possibly want?"

"Nat, you really want me to answer that?"

"Just leave me alone."

"Okay and then what? What if you and him don't work out? Huh? Then what happens?" he says flailing his arms.

I sway on my feet and quickly answer. "I don't know but I do know...that I'll get over it."

"So really you don't feel the same for me anymore?"

I avoid his question, "I got to get to class."

At this rate, of course I don't like Braxton! Why the hell would I? He's being an ass, a douche, a jerk off, and a cum twat and a-a-a... Blah! I ran out of shitty words.

Oh wait, a shithead! He's being a shithead.

"Well good golly Miss Dolly. Did somebody fall into the potty?" Lexi rhymes referring to my facial expression.

"Braxton won't stop pestering me! He found about Mike."

"What?! You're kidding! He knows? Who told him?" she yells shaking my shoulders

"I don't know. He won't tell me how he found out."

"Alexis? Natalia? Would you like to share your conversation with the class?" my teacher says lowering his bifocals.

"Uhh...no sir." We respond in unison while lowering our heads, smiling.

I'm driving to dance practice and my phone vibrates in the cup holder. It's Meygen.

"Hey Meyg? How are you and Richie?"

"Meyg-ally awesome!" she says playing with her name. "Anyways I called because do you know anything about Damani messing around because word going around he was found at a store with some curly head Spanish chick?"

Oh crap...Gaby.

"Oh my gosh really? Wait until Cherry finds out!" I say playing it off.

"Nat, are you sure? You know Cherry is crazy!"

"I'm sure. Umm...Meyg I gotta go. I'm driving. SO talk to you later." I say hanging up fast to end the conversation.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Ahh...nice of you to rejoin us." Braxton says hugging me and tries to slide his hands down my back. I shove him off and tell him to stop.

"Here we go. Natalia, why are you rejecting me?" I ignore his, less than sane, comment and begin to instruct, "Okay everybody, begin stretching starting with the leg stretches. Wes, you're leader today. I'll be back."

I casually, but quickly, stroll to the supply closet to retrieve the radio, my laptop, and my speakers. I stretch my arms up to reach the radio but scream and jerk back down when I feel a pair hands on my waist.

"Braxton let me go!" I command waving my arms.

"Natalia, stop. Please?"

"NO, you stop stalking me! I don't love me anymore! I don't even like you Braxton."

"You loved me?" I completely ignore his obvious question.

"Just leave me alone. We are only dance crew members." I yell softly with tears welling in my eyes. I stare at the gray, shagged carpet while he stares at me. I clear my throat and suck up my tears.

"Can you carry the speakers?" I ask picking up the radio and laptop.

Sitting criss, cross on the tile, i log onto the laptop and click the iTunes desktop shortcut.

Liberty asks, "Talya, are you okay?" she always knows when something is wrong with me.

"Oh um...yeah I'm fine." I lie through my straight teeth.

Braxton walk sin behind me with the speakers and places them down next to me without us making eye contact.

I plug in the speakers to the radio and the laptop. I double click on the song, "Sandstorm". It has the illest beat ever!

"Okay the formation is different. I want Braxton up here in right front. I want Alexis diagonally behind him and Wesley diagonally behind her. Directly next to Wes is Gaby. Coming forward and out-diagonally- is Mikey in front of Gaby and vice versa for Liberty to Mikey. I'm to be in the center." I step back and look around to make sure everybody is formatted correctly. Turning back around, I press the play button. I snap my fingers as I count off.

"Okay! 5...6...5, 6, 7, 8!"