Back At Home

Hestron's POV

   "Hestron we need to talk about this 'situation' that you've brought into this house", said Wicked barging into my office. Her eyes held no emotion, only leaving me to guess what she was feeling. I tried not to look at her corpse blue lips as she spoke firmly.
"There is nothing to talk about Wicked, you can go now." I said falsely focusing on the paperwork on my desk.
  "I'm not the only one who has a problem with the guest you've brought Hestron."
  Now she was pissing me off. Who was she to tell ME how to run my house?! I rubbed my temples and chose my words carefully.
  "Have a seat and let's talk more about this then."
She sat down ignoring the frost that was starting to cover the chair. I quickly reminded myself not to let her touch too many objects in my office. "Diamond can't even control her powers which puts everyone in this household at risk. I fear that once she learns what she is capable of the possibilities are endless as to what she might do with her newfound skills."
"She will learn eventually like everyone in this house did, do not worry I will have my best men watching her," I replied assuringly.
  As long as Diamond stayed in this house I had her under my watch. But when she left I'd have to have others watching her. I was to busy making plans on how to take Mestraal off the throne. That filthy son-of-a-bitch!
  "You can't be serious! She is illegal! You put us all at great risk by even keeping her here!,"  Wicked yelled abruptly standing up and approaching me. I put my hand up to silence and stop her as I got up as well. "Meka I fear you forget your place too easily when talking to me," I said through gritted teeth. I walked behind her waist while she stood perfectly still. I could feel the fear floating off of her, and I reveled in it.
"I am sorry Hestron," she said stiffly bowing her head. I gripped her shoulder and turned her to face me.
  "I need more than an apology from you Wicked."  I saw the defiance in her eyes and before she could open her mouth to protest I roughly wrapped my hand around her neck. Seeing her gasp for air, seeing the fear in her eyes, was enough to make the bulge in my pants grow even more. I looked into her eyes not even needing to confirm what she already knew.
Wicked got on her knees, slowly unzipping my pants. Grabbing the length of me in her hands I tossed my head back and let her pleasure me.