From Building To Ashes

I was furiated ! Pissed! Angry! Hurt! Embarrassed! Forgotten!  Knocked off the throne and cursed to live here. I was tired of living with these idiots. That never noticed me. But then again I never put myself out there to be noticed and that was the plan. My life was frozen on earth and yes FROZEN. 

 I slipped into the buildings side window and behind a desk to avoid the cameras. Not that it mattered anyway. This place would be long burned before anyone could recover evidence. I opened the officer door and stepped into a long, dim hall. Kicking down doors and lighting  offices on fire along the way. This is what Hestron planned for anyway. To get Mestraal unfocused. So he could take him down unnoticed. Have the evidence lead to someone else.

   The building was setting ablaze just nicely. Burning papers flew across my face as I tried to find an exit while gasping for air. I found the room I had entered in with the open window. I could hear sirens in the distance. Looking all the way down from the tenth story I reached into my bookbag and grabbed  a bomb. I set it to three minutes and lay it carefully on the desk. I  was halfway out the window when my t-shirt caught on something.

    Desperately trying to yank free it only got caught more. I was panicking now, I couldn't burn alive with this building. Then it would give Hestron away. I looked back at the time on the bomb and damn near lost my mind. It read  0:53. I reached in my pocket for the blade and started cutting vigoriously at my shirt. 

  0:28 

   My heart jumped into my throat when I locked back at the time on the bomb. I tore my shirt from the window and jumped from the ten story window. The bomb went off behind me and the fire burst through the window sending shards of glass raining. The glass cut my skin feeling little stabs.

  I hit the ground landing on my feet then rolling onto my back.

I made it! I fucking made it !

Then a burning sensation started from my leg and shot up my body. I looked down and saw half my leg was gone.