Home At Last

I put her down and she grabbed my hand, pulling me to the door. Leading me to the third floor, we walked past many doors. Some opened and revealing lovers in bed. There was a woman in one room bent over the edge of the bed. White hair spiraled in front of her face.
An incredibly pale man gripped her waist from behind and pumped her. She looked up and waved at me. I was frozen in place.
Diamond pulled my ear and dragged me into a huge bedroom that was blue and black. She turned on the light and pushed me onto the bed. Swiftly, she took off her red dress then crawled on top of me.
I leaned forward, my hands rubbing her soft breasts then taking off her bra. Her body was perfect and as I stared at her breasts my dick got hard again. She still had on panties but that didn't stop her from riding my dick. My hands slid to her hips moving her forward and backward.
My mouth sucked on her nipple while my hand played with the other one. When I looked up at her, her head was thrown back. I moved to suck on the other one but she pushed me back against the bed.
She unbuttoned my shirt while kissing my chest with those soft lips and unzipped my pants, pulling out my dick. She stroked it with her hand making me hold my breath at the feel of her soft hand. Diamond rose up and began kissing my stomach, leaving wet prints.
She arched her back, sticking out her ass for me. My jaw flexed and I remained silent, grabbing her head and pushing it down. My dick twitched and jerked close to her mouth. She looked up at me smiling while precum oozed out of my tip.
She was teasing me so much I couldn't control myself much longer. She flicked her tongue, licking the head of my dick while still stroking with her hand. I had to bite my lip to suppress a moan. Instead I smacked her ass, making it jiggle.
She took me into her mouth. The thick head of my dick at first, teasing it with her tongue, playing with it. My breath exploded as I clutched her hair. "Shit" I gasped.
Her mouth felt so good. She went deeper, letting my dick slide along her tongue, going farther, until I filled her mouth.
The head of my dick hit the back of her throat and she held it there a while, then released still flicking her tongue against my tip.
"Diamond" I groaned.
Then she went faster and soon I released into her mouth. She looked at me, swallowing it, coming up for a kiss. I gave her a long and deep kiss.
Suddenly she pulled away letting out a loud moan. I looked behind her and was surprised to see another woman that looked like Diamond and was giving her head. Diamond gripped my shoulders and began shaking as the woman dipped a finger inside her.
I began sucking her breasts while the woman gave her head. "Oh, King baby!" She gasped, still gripping my shoulders. Soon Diamond came, collasping on top of me and the woman left.
We laid there naked with no cover. She cuddled against me and wrapped her leg around me. We fell asleep.
Best damn night of my life.