Waking Up.

I was wet before I even opened my eyes this morning. Then, hands ran up and down the inner of my thighs. I looked down and Ronnie stared at me from between my legs. "Oh god", I said, throwing my head back while arching my back.
"Open your legs wider for me." And I did without hesitation. His thumbs parted my folds and licked my clit. Long, slow, and reverent, like a dying man with his last meal. I moaned so loud I'm pretty sure Anthony heard me all the way on the first floor. Ronnie froze and pulled away. "You good?"
I put my hand on top of his head and shoved it back down. "Do that again."
He leaned in again, flicking his tongue in the most sensitive spots. He swirled it around the tender flesh, teasing me with sofg kisses, then sucking,
I thought of King and instantly felt bad. I was leading Ronnie on. But then again he knew from the start I only looked at him as a friend.
"Stop", I said, pushing him away.
"What's wrong baby?"
"I'm not your baby. We shouldn't be doing this... I rather us stay friends."
"So last night meant nothing to you? I really do love you Diamond."
It was only eight o'clock so I decided to take a bath. Ignoring Ronnie I put on a robe. I slowly walked down the hall, checking many doors to find the bathroom. When I'd finally found it it was beautifully decorated.
There was a separate full shower and tub that was pink and gold with clawed feet. The toilet was pure gold and the shower curtains had pink flowers that looked real. And the floor had black tile with sculptures carved into it.
The bathroom itself was a breathtaking view. Too bad I didn't have breath to take.
"I did it for you", said Anthony.
How could I not have heard him walk into the bathroom? Startled, I clutched my robe and turned around to face him.
"Anthony it's so beautiful."
"Come downstairs when you're ready. The butler is making breakfast and we need to talk."
As he walked away I took a moment to think about his words. He has a butler too? And he did all of this for me. How sweet. Hope he doesn't think we are going to be all lovey dovey over this. Got me fucked up.
Tuh.
I was going to turn on the water but it had been ran for me. It towered high with bubbles and steam rose thickly. On the small gold table sat a thousand soaps in every color. A girl could get used to this everyday.
I released mt robe seating myself slowly in the tub, relaxing. Stealing a few minutes for myself to just sit and enjoy the water. I washed, shaved, dried off, brushed my teeth, sung, danced, you named it I did it.
When I finushed everything I picked out a short, red dress that hugged all my curves in the right way. The bathroom that even had a personal clothing closet. Lucky me.
But being a girl isn't easy when you've been dead for a while.
Anyways, as I walked down the steps to the kitchen, the smell of bacon greeted me. When I got there my eyes were awarded with the sight of food. Lots of wonderful food. Good. Good. Food.
But my gaze shifted from the food to the 6 figures sitting at the table.
"Diamond", said Anthony, "meet our new group. Well, they're not entirely new." Ronnie sat among them quietly watching everyone to avoid looking at me.
"Goodmorning guys." I said taking a seat across from Anthony.
"Everyone introduce yourselves." There was a moment's silence before a girl spoke up.