Chapter 2 What The Hell

Diamond rose from dreaming, suddenly appearing beside her grave. Someone was digging it. And there was Ronnie focusing intently on the person digging her grave. In fact, Ronnie stood right next to the dark silhouette.
Diamond appeared on the other side of the person. Diamond took a look and saw that it was a boy. About eighteen.
"Do you know him?" Ronnie asked quietly.
"I don't know"
"Damn it well look closer!"
Diamond looked closer at the boy. She could smell the faint hint of chocolate that was all to familiar.
'Focus Diamond, she thought, that's what you do best. You observe, you learn.'
Finally she knew who it was. His controlled, deliberate grunts as he dug her grave with much effort let her know she was being rescued. It is Anthony once again saving her from a predicament.
"It's Anthony." She spoke in a hushed voice. She couldn't believe it was him.
"Do you know why he's here?"
Ronnie's tone was questioning but she understood why. If someone took her he'd lose his only friend in the graveyard. Not the first time she's heard this tone. Won't be the last.
"I'm here because I want to bring her back from the dead. More questions?"
Ronnie and Diamond look at each other in astonishment.
"You can hear and see us?! But how?!" They both say in amazement.
"I'll explain later."
"Well shit dig my grave too!"
Anthony nodded his head and continued to dig. When he finally reached Diamonds coffin he opened it and went to Ronnie's. Diamond and Ronnie watched in silence as Anthony dug the grave and opened the coffin.
"Okay now lay in your graves." said Anthony.
"What's going to happen?" Ronnie asked cautiously.
"Well first when you get into your coffin you will dream. But not just any dream, it will be the first person you think of. After I say this spell you'll rise and it will be your task to fix. And when you fix it you will be alive. But that person has to accept you and you will need them."
"Why will we need them?" This time it was me asking the questions. I figured I'd participate in a game of twenty-one questions.
"I will explain later, now get in your graves." He spoke with irritation in his voice.
Ronnie and I got into our graves and assumed the same position our bodies were in.
"Now I'm going to say the spell and you both will dream."
We listened and watched from our graves as Anthony pulled out an old book. His voice was soothing and soft as he read the spell from the old pages.
The wind picked up speed as he raised the book over each of our graves. It almost seemed to speak, greeting us with happiness.
"If you come as softly as the wind within the trees. You may hear what I hear. See what sorrow sees,"says Anthony in gentle rhythms, "And because I coukd not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me."