Intros

The girl had long white hair, streaming out like spirals of smoke. Her eyes were shimmering like an oil slick with strange glints of color. Her lips were blue- not lipstick blue, but corpse blue.
And despite all of this, as she stood, she was dark skinned wearing a long white dress that complimented the little curves she had.
"I am Meka, known as the Winter Queen. My power is to control the cold and use it at will when needed. Been this way for three thousand years."
As she sat down another one rose. He was tall and lean-muscled and stood with authority. He looked like a regular guy if he wasn't so mythically built. His eyes glowed a mysterious dark purple. And his skin was pale with so I considered him a ghost.
"My name is Shadow. I'm a dovenatu, the rarest breed of a wolf. I'm a wolf.... Pretty much it."
Shadow sat and another rose to speak. Her eyes were completely black that glowed pink in the center. She stood tall with a black dress that stopped at her mid thighs and hugged all of her curls. Her hair was completely red and ended at her waist. Even though she was pale it seemed to fit her perfectly. But almost totally hidden behind her were red and black fairy wings.
"I cannot tell my actual name but call me Red. I'm a fire faery that grants wishes but only two. My actual name is kept secret for if told, I will be a servant of he or she that knows my true name."
When Red sat down I was surprised at the next person standing. It was a woman who looked exactly like me. Her eyes were gray like mine and she had long, black and blue hair like me. She even had my exact figure in my red dress.
"The name is Wicked," she spoke in a thick accent. "I am shape-shifter yet I take no form when I'm self. The last two are my children. Chantress and Ancient. They teleport and read mines. Also know everything about fae history."
Lastly, Anthony stood.
"I already know you Anthony", I said rolling my eyes.
"Not really. I'm Anthony in human form. But my kind call me Hestron. I'm a vampire and it's been this way for 8 thousand years. Whatever you need is here. Knowledge, food, comfort. Freedom.
When Hestron ended his sentence he let his true form show. Instead of brown eyes, red eyes showed. Fangs grew from his usually normal teeth. And as he took off his shirt, wings sprung from his back. Large, huge, amazing, black and beautiful wings.
I rose slowly, careful not to fall. Turning my back, I walked out of the front door to the park. It wasn't a long walk and I don't know what led me there. But something was calling out to me.

Wanting me, needing only me and I couldn't deny its call. And it waited for me at the pond.
He stood tall with a blueish glow surrounding his body. He wore a white buttoned shirt cuffed at his elbows and black pants with white shoes. The sight almost made me cry but I didn't. Slowly I walked up to him and stood by his side. Holding his hand and planning to never let it go. My Marcus. My King.