The Meeting

Wicked Pov*

   As Diamond grabbed a robe out of her closet and headed to the kitchen I tried desperately to catch my breath. If she is what I think she is then everyone should be warned. Diamond can't even control her powers and she doesn't know what she's capable of.  When I finally caught my breath I went downstairs and took a seat next to Hestron. Our leader somewhat. We did as he wished and in return he gave us safety and a home.

   I was feeling very weary when Red looked up at me. Worry appeared in her pretty face. "What's the matter?" She asked with true concern. That means alot seeing it in REDS face. Everyone rushed to my side except Ronnie and Diamond. Ronnie was staring at me intensely with those fiery, orange and blue eyes. "I think discussion needs to be had about what she is." I said pointing at Diamond. "Him too."

 Everyone took their seats, staring at me, waiting for me to explain. I took a deep breath and began.

             "I fear our friend may be illegal creature.....a succubus." No one spoke for a moment.

"Impossible! Succubus are banned from being created!" said Meka.

"She is right," said Red, "Succubus and incubus are banned. They cause to much trouble. There are only a few hundred left. Being hunted as we speak."

 Out the corner of my eye I could see Diamond balling up her fists. "BITCH you're trouble! You're a damn demonic faery! How bout you-."

    "ENOUGH!" Said Hestron. Everyone at the table shut up and held their heads low. Diamond reached for Hestrons face and turned it towards her. I could hear everyone gasp. No one has ever even dared to lay a hand upon Hestron. Secretly we were all scared of him.

 "Explain to them," Diamonds voice firm and demanding. Letting go of his face, he nodded.