Chapter 22

Shadows' Pov

I couldn't bare it anymore. I mean yeah, sure I had to help her out but I couldn't stay there. I couldn't deal with hospitals, the people, their attitutde. Like what the fuck ? Why work somewhere to help people if you didn't enjoy it ? Dumb asses.

  I walked out of the building heading towards my all white suv and drove a shabby house.  I knew Meka was waiting on me  at the house but I had business to take care of.  Important business. As Alpha I had every woman to my advantage.......and I took very much advantage of it.

  Getting out of the car, five women ran up to me in a straight line bowing their heads. 

  "Welcome Alpha Shadow," they said in unison. I didn't respond, just silently walked past them into the simple house. I headed into the bathroom slipping out of faded t-shirt and blue jeans and walked in the shower.  The hot water felt rewarding against my skin and I let out a sigh. Closing my eyes and letting it run over my head. 

  Ten hands rubbed against my body. "We've missed you alpha," the said in unison. This was supposed to be a shower just for me. But before I could say something one of them pressed a soft finger against my lips. "Shhhhhhh. Thought we might surprise you Alpha." she said, whispering against my ear. My dick was hardening at the sight of her round breasts. I grabbed her neck and pulled her face to mine, giving her a delicate kiss. My arm wrapped around her waist, picking her up with ease while another female sucked at my neck. A third one positioned the head of my dick to her entrance, and I easily slid into her.

   She gave a gasp of delight as I roughly bounced her up and down. The third and fourth one sucked at my balls. Their warm mouths sending pleasure into me. I slid out of the first one while she wrapped her hand around my dick. Stroking it with care until I came. All of them waited on their knees, taking turns licking the nut until it was all gone.

   I went into the bedroom, put on a red t-shirt and black jeans and left the house. The girls stood in the doorway and begged for me not to go. "Sorry ladies but I have a home to go to."

 And with that I pulled out of the driveway and left them standing in the door.