Hidden Truth

"I am a Serim. A fallen angel from heaven banished for loving a human. Yet I still have my wings. My real name is Mestraal."
"What does Mestraal mean?I don't understand."
"Mestraal means fairest, most loved. I fell because I'd fallen in love with you. One day Hestron and I came down to earth just to explore. He showed me you and I don't know what you did to me but I instantly fell in love. I took on human form and stayed on earth just to be with you. Hestron immediately went to heaven and told, causing my banishment. Afterwards he was banished for setting me up with you."
She stopped rubbing my cheek and stared at me in shock. I sat up and pulled her into my arms.
"What?" I asked her.
"What does Hestron mean?" She asked in a hushed voice.
"Hestron means treasured by all." My voice held no emotion. I could care less if Hestron was torn to pieces.
"You hate Anthony because he got you banished for loving me..." In her voice lay everything she felt and soon she started crying. I took a deep breath choosing my words carefully.
"Yes. How did you know Hestron was Anthony?"
"When he brought me back he told me. I'm living with him."
My fingers dug into her arms and my jaw twitched. I could not stop the thoughts that raced through my mind.
"King! Stop you're hurting me!" I stopped. She sounded so vulnerable. I didn't want to hurt her I wanted to protect her. She is the only person my life is worth living for.
"How can you get mad when Hestron was the one who said me from eternal death?! The one who gave me a home, gave me comfort, freedom. He came for me when you didn't."
She looked down at her feet, playing with her fingers. The anger was apparent in her voice. I had abandoned her for my own selfish reasons.
"What did you do with him?"
"It wasn't him I did anything with. Ronnie and I had sex but it was only because I needed-." I stopped her.
"You needed it?!"
"Damn it let me explain! I'm a succubus and Ronnie is an incubus. Without sex every two days we will die! I couldn't die....not without seeing you."
"Does he live there too?"
"Yes."
I wrapped my arms around her and we stayed that way til night. I never wanted to let her go. After a while she fell asleep in my arms.
But as much as I wanted to stay like this I couldn't. She needed to get home. Gently, I shook her shoulder.
Still she wouldn't wake up after several minutes of trying.
Eventually she awoke and stuck out her bottom lip in a pout. As I picked her up, I sucked gently on her soft lip. She wrapped her legs around my waist and opened her mouth for me. We were locked in a deep, passionate kiss until she pulled away.
My dick was hard as hell at the sight of breasts pressed against my chest. I pressed my dick against her wet, hot pussy while squeezing her ass. She sucked on my neck and moaned.
"Stop King. Lets go to my house." She whispered in my ear and all I could do was nod my head. She guided me to a huge mansion instead of a house. It had tall white roses and was completely black.