Jin

Hey guys don't forget to add me on Snapchat @frickitsbeverly ✌🏻

You recently started a new job at this doctors office with a high reputation. Many people have tried to get this position and many have failed, but luckily you have a friend who put in a really good word for you.

Your first few days on the job consist of just filing paperwork for different doctors and you expected to do the same today.

"(Y/N), you've been assigned to a new doctor today." A nurse comes in and hands you a piece of paper with the doctors name and the room number they are in. "Okay, thank you," you tell them.

You look at the paper and read 'Dr. Jin, Room 111'. "Hmm Dr. Jin? I've never heard of him," you say to yourself, but you lose your train of thought when you run into someone. You see a bunch of books fall and land onto the floor. You start to panic since you haven't worked there long and you were already causing problems. "I'm so sorry!" You apologize while trying to pick up as many papers as you could. You hear a soft chuckle and look up to see a handsome man with a perfect smile, perfect hair, perfect face, perfect everything. "It's fine, you don't have to worry about it," he says bending down to becoming face to face with you. "I...uh...are you sure?" You finally were able to say. "Yeah, I got it." You stand up handing him the books that you already started to pick up. "Sorry again," you say before bowing and walking in the direction you were earlier.

"Um, hold on. Is this yours?" You hear him ask. You turn around to see him reading the paper that the nurse gave you earlier. "Dr.Jin?" he questions."Yes, I'm suppose to be working with him today," You answer. "I can show you to his office, if you would like." he offers. "I don't want to be a bother!"You quickly turn around to leave. As you're walking away you can still feel him behind you. You ignore it, but after going up two flights of stairs and he was still behind you-you turn around to look at him. "Are you following me?" You politely ask. "I told you I can show you to his office because I was already on my way there," he laughs. "Oh, sorry," you say feeling embarrassed for excusing him of following you.

As he walks you down the hall he begins to ask you a ton of questions. Like how long you've been working there, why you wanted to work there, where you worked before coming here, etc.

"Okay, we're here." He announces. "Thank you for your help...uh." You hold your hand out for him to shake. "Jin. Doctor Jin." He grabs your hand to shake it. You feel your cheeks getting hot when you saw that he was the doctor you are suppose to be working with. You clear your throat from the embarrassment and tell him your name, "I'm (Y/N)." "Pretty name," he says before turning around to place his books down. Your cheeks are now on fire as this glorious looking doctor complements you.

"It's almost time for our break. Do you have any lunch plans?" Your eyes widen at his question, "N-No." "Good, let's go together," he smiles. You follow him out of the room and both of you head over to the cafeteria. "There are a lot of options for food," his face lights up. You laugh at his excitement as you look around to the overwhelming amount of choices. "I'll just have your favorite," you say.

You get your food and go to sit down. You notice a lot of the staff staring at the two of you. He notices you were uncomfortable and apologizes. "I'm sorry about the staff. This is the first time they're seeing me eat with someone since I've worked here." You nod, "Why haven't you eaten with anyone?" You ask."No one is really interesting here," He answers while looking around at everyone. You gave him a questionable look, "What about me?" You point to yourself. "I'm not sure, you're just..different.," he laughs.

You two finish up your lunch and the rest of the day you did various task. Before you knew it your shift was almost over. "(Y/N) could you file this last report?" He ask. "Of course doctor." "You can just call me Jin." You smile and nod, leaving to go file the report.

"Uh, (Y/N)," Jin stops you before you leave out the room. "Yes?" You answer. He starts the rub the back of his neck before continuing, "Would you like to grab lunch again tomorrow? I mean but if you don't that's fine." You smile,"Of course I would love to!"

He stood up and offered to walk you out. Before the two of you part ways for the day you ask him, "So...what about me?" He looks at you confused. "Why did you decide to talk to me instead of the hundreds of people in this building?" "Hmm, because..." He walks closer to you, "Because when I first saw you I knew you were different. Just by your smile you made my heart feel warm." He grabs your hand and puts it over his heart. "See?"