Suga

"Aish, watch what you're doing, y/n!"

"I'm so sorry, oppa! I'll watch what I'm doing better next time!"

You watched as Song oppa walked away, shaking his head at you. Great. As if this day could get any worse. You sighed and bent down to grab the pile of fan mail you had dropped when you bumped into him. As you were picking it all up, a pale hand came into your vision and began picking up letters. You looked up and met a pair of warm brown eyes that were looking at you as if you were the most amusing thing in the world. You blushed, knowing he had seen the whole thing. Fantastic. Now he won't ever see me as anything other than a klutz. "Yah, y/n you should watch where you're going, pabo," he said gruffly.

"Yes, oppa, I'm sorry." you replied, bowing your head. You continued picking up the letters in silence, giving a small sigh of relief when the task was over. You glanced at Yoongi out of the corner of your eye, only to see him looking at you as well. You both quickly looked away, only to glance at each other again. He took a breath, as if to say something, but at that moment Taehyung ran up to you, yelling. "Noona! Is it true you ran into hyung?" you nodded, smiling despite your embarrassment. "Oh I can't believe I missed it! It sounds so funny!" he continued, already laughing even though he had seen nothing. "Well, just stick by me and you will eventually see me fall again," you said. "Though please don't think I'm always like this! I'm just having a bad day, I swear!"

"Noona, you're so cute," Tae replied, his infectious smile causing a grin of your own to appear on your face, a blush in tow. You ducked your head, and glanced at Yoongi. He looks upset, I wonder if he's okay... At that moment, he walked off, muttering under his breath. You watched him walk away, wondering what he was going to say before he was interrupted.

-Yoongi

Dammit. She looked so happy when Taehyung-ah was talking to her. You couldn't help but become irritated, with her for looking at someone other than you, with Tae for interrupting you when you were about to.. About to what, genius? You can barely look at her without becoming flustered and cold towards her. You shook your head to clear your thoughts. You were also irritated at yourself for not being as outgoing as the rest of the group. Why, why did she have to start working here of all places! I was fine with being alone and tending to my music until she came along, eyes the color of amber and long silky hair meant to entrap me. You shrugged at no one in particular and walked towards your studio, intent on scrubbing all of this mess from your mind with music.

"Oof!" Letting out a breath, you set the last box of fan mail on the table for the boys to look through later. Rubbing your lower back and neck, you sat down on one of the chairs, eager for a brief moments' respite. You lay your head back on the chair and thought about Yoongi. How he always seemed to be there when you needed him, but got cold and indifferent towards you when the task was over. He would often get angry when a member, specially Hobi or Tae, joined in your conversations, and would stomp off to his studio to work on whatever secret project he had going on. You couldn't help the thought that flitted through your mind next. What if he's like that because he likes me? You jumped up in your chair, excited that you had found a reason behind his actions. But you slumped back down as you realized that in the highly unlikely chance he liked you, wouldn't one of the others know? They would have most definitely given it away, specially Hobi, as he was eager for his hyung to "get out there." Well, that's that. He can't possibly like me.

Hearing a couple of people heading your way, you jumped up off the chair and began walking towards the door, bumping into Hoseok on the way out. Laughing, he kept getting in your way, turning to go the same way you were. "Hoseok-ah! I have to get to work, please let me through!" you said, giggling as you tried to get past him vain. You shrieked as he suddenly picked you up and turned around, setting you outside the room. He ruffled your hair, grinning at you, but suddenly faltering as he looked behind you. Giving you a quick wave good bye, he turned into the room and left you standing confused in the hallway.