Rap Monster

You hummed your favorite song while walking up the stairs to their room; chuckling slightly, knowing their reactions would be funny when you surprised them. You knocked on one of the rooms, but it was not Namjoon's, because you decided to surprise him later. A few seconds later, Jimin opened his door. A gasp escaped his lips. "Y/N?!" he yelled, catching V and J-Hope's attention.

"Y/N?" they both yelled too, walking towards you with rush. "I thought you were in Singapore?" Taehyung's surprised voice echoed, so you hushed him. "I came without telling, I wanted to surprise Namjoon– so be a little quiet, guys. Please." you replied, rolling your eyes. But when you mentioned his name, they looked away– as if they're hiding something. "Hyung's not here, Y/N, you better go home, sorry, we miss you tho!" you furrowed your eye-brows, "not here?"

"He's going out for awhile, I'm– We're sorry." J-Hope continued, sighing heavily. You knew something was not right, that tone Hoseok used– it was not usual, the last time you heard that was like a year ago, when Namjoon got really sick and Hoseok got worried. "Someone's wrong," you muttered, taking out your phone. You dialed Namjoon's number as the three guys gulped.

You heard a ring at his room. "He's away, huh?" you questioned, mockingly. You looked at those three boys as you tried to keep negative things away– but you can't. "Guys," you sighed, trying to hide your disappointment, hanging up the phone. "You guys don't like me hanging out with Namjoon, is it?" their eyes widened as they screamed, "No!" Jimin sighed, "Y/N, you're like a sister to me, I don't hate you– We don't hate you. But there's something–"

You heard a moan from his room– but not his moan, it was a girl's moan. You and the three boys froze. "What's that sound coming from his room? I-Is he–?" you never finished your sentence when you heard Jungkook groaned and walked out of the room, "They did it again! Every fucking day! Every fucking–" he paused when he saw you, looking at him, as if you wanted him to continue. "Y/N-Noona?" you saw a glint of guilt in his eyes. "Wh-What are you doing here?" you chuckled forcefully, "I, myself, don't know why too, Jungkook."

"Anyways, What were they doing? And who's they?" you continued ; tears threatening to fall. Jungkook shook his head slightly, "N-Nothing, I-I was talking about m-my friends at school." Tears fell down but you quickly wiped them, "So may I go to your room? Just to check on Namjoon,"

Jungkook looked at the three boys before looking away, "No." you sighed slightly, tears falling down like han river, but you didn't wipe them this time ; it was completely obvious what was Namjoon doing the whole time, and it was also obvious why he ignored you. "Fine, then I won't. But everything's already clear to me, guys. Thanks, bye. Don't tell Namjoon I came here, let him do whatever he want, or with whoever he wants to be, just tell him, I got back." you harshly replied, walking out of the dorm. "Yah! Y/N!" you slammed the door closed, ignoring Taehyung.

———————

You cried your heart out as you burried your head in your arms while pulling your knees to your chest, completely breaking down. Suddenly, you heard the door being knocked. "Hey, jagiyaa!" his cheery voice made you jump slightly, wiping your tears. "You didn't tell me who were back ; I had to know this from Jungkook." he told, pulling you in his arms. You pushed him away, glaring at him through your teary eyes.

"Jagiya, what's wrong?" you scoffed, his comforting voice was a lie ; even his cheery voice was a lie. "You tell me what's wrong, Namjoon." you replied harshly, wiping your tears which were dripping. "I-I don't know, whatever I did, please tell me, I can fix this, even if I'm the Wreck-It Ralph," he joked, chuckling. But you did not laugh with him ; not like how it used to be. "I'm leaving you," you started, sighing heavily.

Namjoon frowned ; as if he was not the cause of the break-up. "Y/N, why?" he asked, looking at you blankly. "You think I did not know, Kim Namjoon?" You finally gave hints, making him blink, "What are you talking about?" he asked, trying to grasp your arm but you moved back. "Don't touch me with that hands you used to touch the other girl!" then, it hit him.

"Y-You— how did you know?" your tears started to fall again, as you took your luggage in your hand. "I was about to surprise you, but instead, you surprised me. Now you know why's the reason, I'm truly leaving you." you replied, chocking on your words a little. "Don't," he muttered, grasping your arm when you tried to walk pass him. "I can explain– it was a mistake–"

"Bullshit," you spat, gripping your luggage and yanked his arm. You walked to the front-door, but he spoke, making you stop. "Y/N, I'm sorry. I do not have anything to explain but I can change, please trust me." you were too busy putting on your shoes to notice his sincerity in the voice. "I'm sorry too, Namjoon, for not being there if you need anyone,"

————————–

Thanks to your best-friend from grade 6, you were able to move on a little bit. All of the sudden ; he was like a hero, he came out when you left the apartment. While you were staying at Amanda's house, he came to visit you to check if you're okay or not, and he would always joke around to brighten the mood, and sometimes he would bring you out for a walk– just like now.

"So," Jia Sheng started, glancing at you while he drived. "Feeling much better since last two weeks?" you smiled slightly, nodding. He gave you a concerned smile, "I'm glad." he replied, gulping. "Sheng-ah," you called him by his nick-name you gave. He hummed in respond. You chuckled slightly, "This is unusual, why are you so quiet today? No jokes, no teases– or anything?"

"Sorry," he sighed. "I just have something on my mind." you looked at him as you pout slightly, "You always give me a good time, I think I need to return you. Tell me your problem, Jia Sheng. Maybe I can help," he sighed, "I just— I just love you." you paused as you stared outside the window. "I know you haven't moved on that much from Rap Monster but I just want you to know I love–"

"I love you, too." you interrupted, turning your head to his direction, holding his hand on the driving wheel. "W-What?" he stuttered, glancing at you as his cheeks started burning, "Really?" you nodded, "Yes. and I know what you're about to ask. Yes, I would want to be your girlfriend." Jia Sheng smiled, his fingers trapped in yours as he drove.

———————–

"Where's my phone, Amanda?" you asked as you leaned your head on her leg, eating the popcorns as you guys watched Netflix(s). "I don't know," she replied, stuffing her pop corns into her mouth. Suddenly, a phone landed on your face, making you scream slightly before sitting up, seeing your boyfriend running away. "Yah!" you shouted, running after him. "Jia Sheng!" you whined.

But you stopped half-way when you heard the doorbell rang. "I'll go get it, Amanda!" you screamed, running to the door. You gasped when you saw a familiar tall guy staring at you– his hair was blondy messy, and he smiled. "Y/N," he breathed. "Namjoon," you muttered, looking at his all-sudden thin body. He pulled you into a tight hug, and that moment– you had forgotten about your current boyfriend. "I miss you," he mumbled. "H-How did you know this house?"

"That doesn't matter," he replied, breaking the hug and cupped your face with his hands. "I love you, Y/N. Please take me back, I miss you. I promise I changed." you noticed his dry-tears on his cheeks, and it pained you. Before you can reply, Jia Sheng crept out and back-hugged you, glaring at Namjoon. "J-Jia Sheng! Hi!" Namjoon greeted, but he noticed Jia Sheng's arms wrapped around you.

You sighed, "I'm sorry, RapMon."

You simply smiled, though it hurt you when you realized you still love him. "Wrong house, I think?"