Jungkook

Today was the day, the first time you would meet Bangtan. Damn, you were excited to finally meet them, especially Jungkook. That boy was amazing, you loved how dorky and down to earth he was. You loved Bangtan for being such down to earth idols that didn't really care for their image, as long as they had their fans' support.

You were on your way to the fanmeet with your best friend, the excitement was building up quickly. "Yah, yah, ___. What would you do if Jungkook fell for you?", your best friend teased. "Yah! Don't say stuff like that, you'll make me want that to happen!", you laughed. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry but what if that did happen?", she repeated. "Yah! I just told you not to!", you said and the two of you burst into laughter. Within a few minutes you were finally at the fanmeet, the excitement had reached its peak, but now you were somewhat scared to meet the boys.

"Are you nervous? I know I am.", your best friend said, as she put a hand on her heart and started to breathe heavily for exaggeration. "Of course, I'm nervous. These guys are amazing, meeting them is honestly the best thing that will ever happen to me."

Finally it was time to actually see Bangtan and interact with them, you greeted the other members, held their hands and gave them gifts but now, now it was time to meet Jungkook. "Hello.", you nervously greeted him, you were struck by his beauty. You knew he was handsome but you didn't know how handsome he truly was. "Hi, what's your name?", he replied with a bright smile. "I'm ___.", you shyly said. "Yah, ___, why are you so shy? Wait, you're not a noona, are you? I don't want to speak rudely to you.", he laughed. "No, we're the same age, and you're my bias, so I'm really excited and nervous to meet you."

"So, we're friends, I see. And I'm your bias? What did I do to deserve the title of your bias? Here, give me your hand.", he smirked. You shyly gave him your hand, and looked away from embarrassment. "Hey, I can't see your face anymore, ___.", he chuckled. "I don't want you to.", you muttered. "But I want to, you're so pretty ___.", his comment made you blush but you turned to look at him. He was smiling, smiling at you. He made you fall harder for him. "I hope we meet again.", he smiled and let go of your hand to sign your album. Hoping no one would notice he slid in a small piece of paper with his number on it. "Call me.", he whispered in your ear.

You walked off the stage, face redder than a tomato. You couldn't believe what just happened. Your best friend walked off right after you. "Hey, why are you so red?", she laughed. "Nothing, it's just I can't believe I met them.", you half-lied. "Come on, let's go sit down again. We'll wait until they end the fanmeet, before we go eat." Happily, you walked over to your seat and patiently watched Bangtan's fanmeet come to an end, the boys were saying their goodbyes and finally walked off stage.

Immediately your best friend stood up and grabbed your arm, "I'm starving now, let's go.", she said and the two of you went to the closest Korean BBQ restaurant. When you got there, you took out your phone and sent Jungkook a text: "Hello, this is ___. I really enjoy meeting you today". You weren't expecting him to reply, since he would be so busy, but he did: "Hello, ___. So did I. I saw you getting dragged out of the building because of your best friend, where are you now? I want to see you again. ♥" He replied, he really replied, you couldn't help but let the smile on your face grow, you quickly texted him where you are before your best friend noticed.

"Yah, who are you texting? Talk to me, I'm your best friend, who could be more important than me?", she joked. "I'm not texting anyone, I was just looking at some selcas from the fanmeet, that's all.", you lied. "Yeah, yeah... anyway let's order!", she said, she ordered both of your meals and as you were patiently waiting for you food, Bangtan walked into the restaurant.

"Omo, ___, it's Bangtan. They just walked into the restaurant. ___, I think they're going to sit down next to us.", she squealed. You just quietly sat there as the group of boys walked over to the table next to you, Jungkook sat down on the chair closest to you. "Wah, didn't we just see you?", Taehyung smiled. "Yeah...", you muttered. "How could I forget? You dragged her out by the arm, what a sight.", Namjoon said, making your best friend blush as she thought no one noticed. "Hello again, ___.", Jungkook smiled. "Yah, how can you remember her name? There were so many fans!", Jin laughed. "I have a good memory.", he chuckled. "Why don't you eat with us? Our treat.", Jimin offered. You shyly declined his offer but then Jungkook elbowed you, "Come on, this is a once in a lifetime thing." "Okay, I guess I'll accept your offer."

While everyone was stuffing their faces, you were quietly and peacefully eating, Jungkook was staring at you for a little too long because Suga noticed. "Yah, why are you staring at her like that?", he laughed. "I wasn't.", he lied. "Sure, whatever you say.", Yoongi said as he observed how Jungkook went back to staring at you.

As soon as the food had disappeared, Jungkook turned to you and whispered, "I had a great time with you today, I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did. If you don't mind, I really want to take you on a date some time." You looked at him, nodded and smiled. "I'd love that.", you whispered. The two of you were smiling like idiots and stood up to hug each other goodbye. You then hugged all the other members and left the restaurant with a love-struck feeling.