Suga

Your room was quiet, except for that finger's sound on your cellphone's screen. Lights were off because it was so late and you didn't want to hear your mother screaming at you, but the only light of your device was enough since you could look at what was the most important thing.

Your fingers were moving so fast and your sore eyes were reading at every word he said like he was talking about the end of the world, but he was just saying he couldn't be with you for this Christmas. He couldn't, like the past years and you were kinda getting used to. Well, you were sad since you were sure you couldn't invite your friends over, they would be with their lovers, so - as every year - you would have passed the Christmas night at home, reading your favorite book or talking to some foreign friend online. However, you always understood his work came first and you were just ok since he was realizing his dream. You were ok because he never did or said something with the purpose to hurt you, he was truly sad and you were sure he wanted to be in Daegu just to stay with you and no one else as much as you did.

Both of you were so close since high school years and after your confession nothing changed. He was your best friend and he was your boyfriend as well; a lot of people have said to you that these two kind of relationships couldn't be associate to one person, but you were sure he could perfectly fit in both of the role. You could have talked to him about your problems or you could have said how much his tight hugs missed you and he always would have been able to say the right thing.

When you were too sad because he wasn't present during your daily tasks, you have just to remember the good points to be far from each other. It was useful if you wanted to talk about different things. It was kinda impossible to get bored because of the same life and egoistically you even though about all the gifts he gave you since he started to travel around the world. Like that little ring he bought in America, or that little hat he bought in a little marked from "an old and cute grandma that remembered him yours".

You sighed holding better your device in your hands. You wrote and deleted a lot of times your message unsure to write the right thing.
"It's ok, I think we can't do anything about this, right? :)" You sent it and you just waited his reply. You actually really wanted to spend Christmas with him, you didn't care if that meant stay at home watching a movie, you didn't care to go out since you could have stayed with him all day. You whined biting your lip, how could you have realized your dream if he was inside his studio in Seoul and you were in your little apartment in Daegu? You didn't have money to go there and since your relationship had to be a secret, it wasn't really a good choice to go there hugging your boyfriend as nothing.
He replied with a sad emoticon saying that was time to sleep for you and you frowned saying that you wanted talk to him and you didn't care to sleep, but you knew that he didn't love repeating things and you just replied again with just an "ok" saying goodnight. You weren't going to sleep, you really wanted to find a solution.

You spent the night writing different solutions and you just found out how bad all of them were just after your wrote it on the paper. 'Just give up' you repeated to yourself as the minutes were going to pass and the night was going to leave to let sun rise. You were surprised when the cold and colored ray of sunshine touched your legs. You looked behind and the room had a beautiful orange color, the big shadows of the objects were giving to your room a scary and fascinating scene and you just sighed thinking you wasted hours of your life in waiting for a good idea that never showed up. You looked around your room ready to give up, you just had to give up to what fate demanded you. You got up and you stretched your legs, you rubbed your tired eyes walking to your warm and familiar bed. You looked at a picture on your night and you smiled softly taking the frame in your hands. That was a picture of Yoongi and you during your first "official" date as a couple. You remembered how bothersome you have been until he accepted you to take you in that cafe. How much you wanted to go there again, you just wanted to sit there with him, without caring he was famous, without fans or curious people; like the first time, when he was just a normal student that was studying to take his exams. You sighed caressing his face through the picture, you felt you were going to cry. Maybe it was the tiredness or maybe you were just going to give up even on your strength, but then you had a strange idea on your mind.
You just wanted to relive every steps both of you took since you started dating. How? What about a virtual dating?