Suga

You sat down on the bench at the bus stop, staring across the street at the cafe full of people. There was no way you didn't wish you were there. It was freezing, and the sky made it look like it'd rain or worse; snow out any minute. You cuddled your face closer to your scarf, playing around with the change in your pocket that would be used for the public transit.

The bus was late, and you were getting progressively angrier as every minute ticked by. You had places to go, and there was all a time frame you had to make it within. There was no way you'd make it on time anymore, because you'd been sitting there on the bench for a good 20 minutes.

Finally, you stood. You were going to go and order coffee across the street, screw the bus. It's not like you'd miss it if it showed up anyway. You were going just across the street.

As you crossed the street, you looked into your bag for your wallet, trying to get off the middle of the street so people didn't ruin into you. It still didn't work, but you tried your best.

"Excuse me? Did you drop this?" A voice asked behind you, but you ignored it. They were probably talking to another person.

"Excuse me?" He tapped your shoulder this time. You turned quickly, hitting your bag into him hard enough to make both of you drop everything in your arms.

"Oh crap, sorry." You muttered, dropping to your knee's to pick up your things. He followed along, quickly scouring the pile of your things for his own belongings.

"I think you dropped this picture." He was looking at your face, but you couldn't focus on him while picking up your stuff.

"Picture?" You mumbled, looking up at his face. The guy was wearing a beanie, mask and sunglasses. How much more suspicious could he get? It looked as if he were a drug dealer. You could see a few strands of blonde under the beanie, but that was it. He gently placed the picture into the palm of your hand. It was a little Polaroid picture, with you sitting at the bus stop.

"This isn't mine..." You were dumbfounded, and your eyes slowly glanced back up at his concealed ones. He waved his camera that hung from a strap on his neck.

"But it is you, right?" He wondered, voice slightly muffled under the mask. The stranger began standing up straight to dust off his thighs. You'd picked up the rest of your things, before standing up with him. The picture was strange, and looked so much nicer than you would've thought a random picture of you would turn out. He pulled the mask down to his chin, and you noticed he had really nice lips.

"It's me... Did you take this?"

"Yeah. I took it for a reason to talk to you...Is that okay? That sounds weird."

"I'm keeping this." You pushed the picture into your pocket, hoisting your bag up on your shoulder. This guy seemed familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it just yet. His voice without the mask was clearer, and you swore you'd heard it before.

"That's good, I'd feel pretty bad if you didn't."

"Have I met you before? Do you go to the same college as me, or something?" You questioned, feeling curiosity pick at your brain. The mysterious man stuck his hands deeply into the pockets of his leather jacket.

"No, we've never met. You've probably seen me on TV, though."

You laughed at his words, shaking off the fact that you'd ever met."You? I doubt it. Were you on the news or something? What did you do, save a cat from a tree?"

"I'm a rapper." He looked a little annoyed, even with the sunglasses on.

"A wrapper? Do you work at a factory? What do you package?"