Jin

"I can't do this anymore Jin!"

"What do you mean you can't do this? We've been doing this for a year now and you said you were okay with it! That's why we got married!"

"I didn't expect it to be this stressful and tiresome! When we were dating it wasn't so much pressure, but now that we're married, I feel suffocated!"

"You know for a fact that I asked you numerous times in the years we dated if you were okay with living in this lifestyle. I warned you how hard it could be. I love you, and I'm not ready to give up on this! On us!"

I stormed away angrily.

"Where are you going now?!" Jin yelled, watching me stomp away, which made my blood boil more.

I returned with a suitcase, slamming it on our bed, "Here's a bag. Take what you need and go."

"Y/N-ah, I'm not leaving you."

"Jin I need time. I need time to think about this, figure out if I'm happy."

"When we got married we promised each other we'd always be there for each other. For richer or for poorer, for better of worse, in sickness and in health. Did you forget those vows we made?"

"Of course not."

Jin grabbed my hands, keeping a firm grip on them while his eyes stared into mine, a desperate plea in them, "Then don't do this. We can get through this little bump in the road together."

I sighed, looking down once I felt my eyes welling up, "Jin... I need time. The bags here. Take what you need and go."

Jin's hands loosened the grip on mine, falling slack at his sides, his face looking defeated. That is, until he swooped me up in his arms, carrying me out the door.

"Jin! What are you doing!? Let me go!" I yelled, squirming out of his grasp.

"You're all I need, so we can leave together." he responded, his voice surprisingly dark.

I had never heard this side of Jin before. Sure I had seen him mad, but even then he always tried to keep his temper at bay. This was the first time I had ever truly seen this darker side to Jin. His voice dropping two octaves. His pupils dilating. His brows furrowing and lips dipping into a determined frown.

He opened the passenger door to our car, placing me in and securing my seat belt before walking around and getting into the driver's seat. I didn't move. I was too shocked to move. Jin drove off without another word, driving until the city grew farther and farther, and we were higher in the mountains. He stopped eventually, turning off the car and getting out, bounding around the front to my side and opening the door.

"Come on." he said.

Without question I released myself from the seat belt's grasp, stepping out into the spring air, a slight breeze rustling the leaves. Jin took my hand, bringing me closer to the edge of the path, where we could look down at the beautiful sight of the city, lit up by the night lights. I was mesmerized by the view.

"When I decided I wanted to marry you," he began, breaking me out of my trance, "I vowed to myself to do everything in my power to make sure you felt loved and that you were happy. I knew balancing a wife with my hectic career would be hard, but I loved you too much to let you slip away as I tried to wait for a 'better time', if that even exists."

"Jin-"

"-Let me finish."

I stopped myself from commenting, letting him continue.

"I've seen you struggle, and I've been struggling too. I never wanted you to feel unimportant, unwanted, unloved." Jin began to choke on the tears building up, "I wanted to prove to myself that I could be happy with a successful career and wife at the same time."

Jin wiped angrily at the tears falling down his cheeks, biting down on his bottom lip.

"Jin..." I began to say again, but was cut off.

"You deserve so much more in a marriage than what I've been able to give you, and it eats me alive every day. I try and try to work on it and make you happy. Today you proved to me once and for all how horrible I've been as a husband, and Y/N..." he turned to me, his eyes bloodshot red, "I'm sorry."

I couldn't hold in the tears anymore myself, feeling them trickle down my face, "Jin..."

I couldn't get the words out; I was too overwhelmed, so I did the next best thing and slammed my lips on his, my hands clawing desperately at his shirt. Jin cupped my cheeks, crying harder from my gesture. I could feel his body quivering, his wet salty tears. I pulled back, looking over his face, full of sorrow.

"Jin..." I wiped his tears, "...I love you. I always have and I always will. You're so special to me and I know how hard you've tried to make me happy. I'm sorry. It's all the stress of being in the public-eye, with fans watching my every move. I didn't know if I could handle the pressure, but I know now that I fear losing you more."

Jin managed to smile through his tears, seemingly relieved to hear those words.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." he whispered.

I smiled, "I won't. I promise."