Chapter 17

Mark's POV:

I got to my office and asked my assistant Hanna what the call was about. She said some guy wanted to speak to me. I walked over to my waiting room and found a guy in a black suit with spiked blond hair sitting on one of my posh leather sofas, scrolling through his phone. I approach him.
"Hello sir, I'm-" I try to introduce myself but get cut off.
"Mark." He says.
"Yes, do I know you from somewhere?" I ask suspiciously.
"No but I know you." He says with an evil smirk.
"Nice to meet you and you are?" I ask.
"Gavin." The guy says.
"Pleased to meet you, come in my office and we can have a chat." I motion for him to follow me.

I walk into my office and close the door.
"So what are you here for?" I ask.
"I know who your girlfriend is. Josie right?" He questions.
"Yes is there something wrong?"
"I was asked to tell you to stay away from Josie because she is taken and there will be serious consequences if you don't." Gavin says in a serious tone.

I'm not letting Josie go now!

"I'm afraid I can't do that, she's with me and I'm not letting her go for someone who I don't even know." I give him a death glare.
"That's fine but beware that there will be a punishment." Gavin finalizes before leaving.

What is happening here?! If this involves Brandon or someone stealing my girl, I am going to get my mafia group involved. She is going to be my wife- part of the mafia soon enough and I will seal her fate forever.