I just kept walking up the stairs until Papa stopped me.

"Zayn I know it was a question but it wasn't an option get to helping."

"No thanks"

And with that I made my way to my room leaving an angry Papa behind, I haven't acted like this ever but I was just too stressed to care about how I acted. I was about to walk into my bathroom when my bedroom door opened to reveal Papa.

"Zayn I don't know what's going on with you today but if you don't help you're going to be setting the table, clearing it, and washing every dish tonight."

"Buzz off!"

Even I was surprised with my sudden attitude but my head was all messed up I didn't even know anymore.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, get the fuck out"

Let's just say Papa did not appreciate that at all.

"Alright you're on clean up duty all night, and you get to go clean up all of Niall's footballs that are scattered all around the backyard!"

"Yea no, but you can leave now, here I'll even show you the door!" I said pointing to the door.

"Now on top of that punishment you can take over Harry's job of walking the neighbors dog after dinner today, now I suggest you keep that rotten mouth of yours shut! Now get downstairs and start setting the table for dinner!" Papa yells before leaving the room.

I followed him downstairs now even more upset that I didn't get a chance to clean up any dried blood from my arms, stomach, and legs. I walked into the kitchen and kept my head down not saying a word and set the stupid table but did not plan on eating. Dad put dinner on the table and everyone sat down except for me as I tried to make my way upstairs.

"Zayn get back here, we're sitting down as a family to have dinner!" Papa yelled obviously fed up with me.

I just nodded and sat down putting my hands on my lap and not bothering to eat anything, I've really only had breakfast these past few days, Ryan and his friends snuck me into the nurses office and stuck me on a scale and I had gained about 20 pounds since I had been here, they took my lunch every day and now I would just eat my dinner but throw it up later, however tonight I just didn't have the effort to eat it at all.

"Zayn your dad worked hard on dinner tonight I suggest you eat it," Papa said.

"Not hungry."

"I don't care, now eat."

"I said I'm not fucking hungry!"

"That's it! I've had it with your attitude! What the hell is wrong with you? I have never met a child as misbehaved as you! Just go walk the neighbors dog and get out of my sight, you will have plenty of dishes to clean and footballs to clean up when you ge-"

I was out the door before he could even finish his sentence, I made my way to the neighbors house and got the dog and took her over to the park, every step I took hurt but I forgot about all of it when I saw Ryan and his group standing right in front of me.

"Well if it isn't little Zayn, wow did you actually gain weight?"

I didn't reply and just looked down at the dog until one of Ryan's friends took her from my grip and tied her leash to the fence. They didn't even waste a second with hitting me, I got about fifteen punches to my stomach and one of his super built friends jumped on my legs, literally before they finally left. I got up in so much pain and made my way to the neighbors house going slower than usual of course. I made my walking normal and got inside to be met by my parents who looked pissed.