Chapter 2

Alyssa's pov
When I got home my mom yelled for me. I walked over to her and she told me that she already put my bags in the car. I said okay and went to
my room. I can't believe I'm leaving. I really don't want to leave. I really just want to st- "Alyssa!! It's time to leave!!" My mom yelled. Well I guess every good thing has to come to an end.
**********Time Skip***********
I got on the plane and took a seat by myself. I put in my headphones and listened to 5SOS and My Chemical Romance the whole trip to Australia. Then I finally fell asleep.
**************Time Skip**************
"Alyssa, Alyssa wake up. We're i. Australia come on" my mom said. I lazily got up, turned off my music, and went to get my bags. I went over to the baggage claim and found my bags then went outside where my mom called for a taxi. When the taxi pulled up me and my mom got in and my mom told the driver the address of my new house. When we got to my new house I saw the moving truck was already there unpacking our stuff and bringing it inside our house. I walked up to the house and went inside, when I got inside I saw that it looked bigger in the inside than it does on the outside. I went up stairs to check out the rooms because my mom said I could have whatever room I wanted and I decided on a room that was all black white and blue. I loved it. My mom hollered for me and told me to come get my boxes so I went down stairs and got as many boxes as I could and I went upstairs to unpack.
**************Time Skip***********
I finally got finished unpacked and I heard a knock on the door. "I'LL GET IT MOM!!!!" I yelled while running to the door. When I opened the door I saw a boy standing there. "Hi my name is James what's your name?" He said politely. "My names Alyssa." "Cool, so I'm your next door neighbor, soo um I was thinking maybe we can be friend?" "Yeah sure that would be great." Maybe this will go better than I thought.