chapter 23

Dandy is back ;)

I woke up gasping for air. It took me a while to take in my surrounding. But when I did, I noticed I was in a silky bed. My arms and legs were tied to each side of the bed. What the hell happened last night?Was I that drunk? Oh my god where is Alec?!

I was panicking and I hadn't noticed the lady standing in the corner of the room with a head sowed on.

Letting out a fearful scream, I start crying. Am I going to die here, right now?

After a while, I managed to relax a bit. Then I heard foot steps approach the door.

Here it is, my end.

The door knob wiggles open. Dandy.

"Oh good. You're awake." He stated.

"I took you last night, along with your little friend. I payed a visit to your lover. He was asking about you." He says as he takes his blood stained shirt off. What did he do?

"Why are you doing this?" I spat.

He dryly chuckled. "Jimmy took the only thing I loved, the twins. So, I took the only thing he loved."

"Jimmy doesn't love me." I shook my head.

"You're wrong. He does." Dandy walks up to me. Holding my chin.

I shivered. "Are you gonna kill me?" I whimpered.

He nods his head, "Soon, just not now."

At this I let out a loud scream.

He grabs the bloody part of his shirt, shoving it in my mouth to shut me up.

"Now,now we wouldn't wanna get your friend in trouble." He was talking about Alec.

"Since you can't ask. I'll just tell you. Alec is in pain at the moment." He shrugged.

Tears slid down my cheek.

"I'll be right back." He gets up walking away.

I spit out the bloody cloth from my mouth.

I start chanting a Latin protection spell. (I was planning on actually writing it in Latin.But y'all will props have no Idea what it says.)

"I call upon the knights of

the past, all knights of the

ancient law.

Please hear me dead

knights of the English

tongue.

Hear me all knights who

were lost in battle, who's

blades did good.

Hear me all knights of old,

hear me all knights of lost

souls. I invoke thee this

night.

I summon thee to my aid.

Your body is gone now but a

spirit you be.

Hear me dead knights I

invoke thee. By your

blade of the spirit I invoke

you. By all your might I invoke

you. By your spirit I invoke

you. I summon thee and enlist

each of thee.

I invoke all you dead