Chapter 14

OMFG! Im so sorry I haven't updated the story in a while. But, here it is ;)

I woke up around 3:00am

I groaned at the realization that it was just a dream-Jimmy and I weren't together.

Why is the world so cruel?! I just want to be with him.

Woah. I need to relax.

All of a sudden, I hear knocks on my door.

"Who's it?!" I shout.

"Its Eve!"

I quickly got up and opened the door.

"What is it?" Concern written all over my face.

"Its Elsa-she wants us all at the main tent in five." Eve sighs.

"Why?Did something happen?"

"No-well, I guess it is she seemed pretty mad."

"Oh okay."

Eve and I walked to the main tent-I bumping into Jimmy, as usual.

"Hey, whats going on?" Jimmy asks.

"I don't know, I'm guessing is something about the twins."

Jimmy nodded and walked in to the tent as I followed.

I couldn't stop thinking about that damn dream. God, I how much I longed to be with him.

I was interrupted from my thoughts from Elsa's yelling.

"NO!No, no, no, no, no! Oh! You ungrateful ingrates! I rescue you from the squalor of your miserable existences, and this is how you repay me? Huh? With accusations, disgusting rumors! Now, which one of you believes that I had anything to do with the disappearance of those girls? Huh? Speak up! But you're not shy about gossiping behind my back, are you? Go ahead, say it! Say it to my face! Toulouse, have you forgotten where I found you? Huh? Shackled to that chain gang, chipping away at rocks with that pathetic baby pickaxe? Huh? Have you forgotten who bribed the guard to let you out? Who?!"

Elsa went off on every single one of us. "You too Alexa! I let you stay here when there's nothing wrong with-"

"Elsa you got it all wrong." Jimmy interrupted.

But she kept on going "You two. Rotting away in that shit-smeared orphanage! Huh? Even your sister didn't want you anymore! Your family sent you away! You'd still be lying there in that urine-soaked mattress, starving, gnawing on rats (whimpering) if I hadn't pulled you into the spotlight. Look at these. Look at these! Trinkets! Shabbily made! Confectioneries! They're all meaningless! Meaningless! Meaningless! You should be ashamed. After everything that I have done for you, huh? Everything that I have sacrificed for us. (sobs softly) For our family. And I still... have not won your trust."

I decided to step in. "Elsa, calm down please, of course we trust you."

"Prove it to me!"

"How?" Jimmy asked.

"T-tell us way, how can we convince you?" Ethel asked.

"The wheel!" Elsa suggested as she pointed to wheel with straps-as if it were to tie someone on it.

"Nobody leaves here until one of you is strapped in and proves to me your unadulterated trust and loyalty. I will settle for nothing less."

"I'll do it" I said.

Jimmy's eyes widened as he stared at me "No.Me."

"It should be me." Paul said as he walked to the wheel.