Chapter 7

We all entered the diner.

"What do you want?" Jenny rolled her eyes.

"To be served....."

"Alexa you could stay but the rest of the freaks have to leave."

Anger came over me. I don't know why but I felt protective towards Jimmy and his family.

I gave Jenny a death glare. She was holding a coffee mug and the coffee exploded in her face.

"Ahh!" Jenny growled.

I stared in shock. 'Did I do that!!??' I thought. I shrugged it off.

"Karmas a bitch."

Jenny stormed off to get cleaned.I motioned for everyone to take a seat.

"You guys need to leave!" The manager came in.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys are all judgmental assholes." I scoffed.

"You seem like a nice girl to be hanging out with disgusting freaks." The manager gave a fake smile.

Jimmy banged his hand on the counter. "ENOUGH! We're people!" Jimmy shouted.

I looked back to see if everyone was ok and smiled at Pepper yelling 'Meatloaf'

Soon the door opened and guess who it was?Dell.

"Let me guess, this was your bright idea wasn't it?" Dell looked at Jimmy.

"Actually it was me idea." I interrupted.

Jimmy grabbed my wrist. "Don't" he whispered.

Dell kept yelling about some stupid shit. I didn't pay attention.

"Shut up already!" I commanded.

"We were leaving anyways." 

Dell looked angry-he grabbed my wrist and led me outside.

"What are you gonna do, hit me?!" 

Dell pushed me agianst a pole. He lifted his fist-I shut my eyes.

Nothing.

I opened my eyes to see Dell on the floor yelling in pain.

Jimmy ran towards me." Are you ok?!" 

I nodded.

"Come on lets get out of here."

As Jimmy held on to me, I couldn't help but look back at Dell who was still lying on the ground but wasn't yelling anymore. Had I done that?!

=======================================

I was wearing my fathers T-shirt and some shorts ,laying on my bed reading a book until I was interrupted by a knock.

"Come in!" I shouted.

Jimmy soon came in and sat at the foot of my bed.

"Why?"

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why did you defend me back there at the diner."

I rolled my eyes. "Well, it was my idea to go to the diner."

"He could've killed you!" Jimmy yelled.

"But he didn't." 

"He could've." 

"He could've . But he didn't." I smirked'

"Whatever."

"So what are you doing?"

I chuckled. "Talking to you, obviously."

"I mean what were you doing."

"Reading a book.About to take a nap." I shrugged.

"Well I'll let you sleep. Bye."

"Bye handsome." I said , Jimmy blushed.

"Goodbye beautiful." Jimmy said in a sing-song way and closed the door.

I pulled the covers over me and fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the woods, there was a river near by.

"Hello Alexandria."

I slowly turned  around. "Mama?" I whispered.

The women in front of me that looked and awful lot like my deceased grandmother nodded.

"Come here sweetheart ." She opened her arms and ran into them and hugged her tight.

"Mama, I missed you so so so so much." I hheld her tighter if that was possible.

"Wha-How are you here?"

"I need to tell you something important."

"What is it?" I got concerned.

Mama led me to a log and we both sat on it.

"You remember how when you were younger I'd tell you I was a witch and you'd reply with 'Mama  shut your mouth before you end up in Briarcliff.' " 

I chuckled. "Yea."

"Well I wasn't lying Lexi, I really am a witch.Have you been experiencing things out of the norm?"

"Oh and killing the cop doesn't count."

My eyes widened. " He was already dead. And how did you know about that?"

"When I died my spirit remained on Earth and well I look over you."

"Oh. But yea today at the diner I got mad at this waitress and her coffee mug exploded in her face. And today this bald strong guy almost attacked me and out of no where he was in the ground yelling."

"I knew this day would happen." My Mama sighed.

"What?"

"Alexa listen to me. You're a witch believe it or not. This has been running in the family for as long as I can remember, it usually skips a generation like it did your mother. Just know that your powers will slowly start developing."

"Wait!! What?! How the hell am I a witch? Why now?"

My Mama gave me a comforting smile. " My powers came when I was 21 years. At that age I was going through a lot-bad things happened at Miss Robichaux's Academy."

"You're not answering my question."

"What I'm trying to say is that you've always had your powers-I guess they are coming out now. To protect you."

"Protect me from what?!" 

"Bad things will happen. But you cannot leave the Freak Show.Bad things will happen there but it will all lead happiness or not. All I can tell you is you need to protect them."

"Why me?"

"Because, you're the only powerful one that cares about them. Now I must go."

"Wait!" I shouted

I woke up gasping for air. 

"What the hell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii!! I hope y'all liked this chapter. I uploaded again because I'm really busy and am currently working on my new fan fiction. And yes I know its kind of crazy how Alexa is a witch but its is my fan fiction and I'm a do whatever the hell I want with it. But yea and I feel inspired at the moment so I'm a go finish my home work and work on the next chapter.

~ M ;)