Chapter 3

Jimmy's face when Alexa said she'd think about the job.

Jimmy's P.O.V:

I was sitting at the diner flirting with Jenny. She was pretty but she was clueless and self absorbed.

I heard the door open and I turned around to see a young girl with brown hair, tanned skin, and blue and hazel eyes. She was beautiful.She walked towards me and sat next to me.

Her and Jenny were talking and I found out her name is Alexa. She was talking about how she travels and came from New Orleans. She seemed so down to earth and experienced although she looked young.

She then walked out . I was upset at the fact that I might never see her again.

Next Day

I was walking heading toward my trailer. I bumped into someone.

"Im sorry" I said as she got up.
I realize that the girl I just bumped into was Alex.
"My fault" She smiled.

"You're that girl from the diner?"

"Yea. Who are you?"she smiled.
"Jimmy....Jimmy Darling"
"Alexa"
She looked down at my hands and I quickly hid them behind me.

"Sorry I didnt mean to stare." She gave me a sad smile.
"Its fine." I said.

"You don't need to hide your hands. Im not scared of you."

I smiled and looked up at her.Alexa's words warmed my heart. She's the first normal girl to not be afraid of me.

Alexa had asked to see my hands, I was slightly nervous and hesitated. Her touch was gentle as if she wasn't trying to her me. She slowly moved her fingers through my fused ones. If only she knew were my fingers been.

Later that night

After Jenny's burst out at me. Alexa apologized for what Jenny did.Which I was greatful for.Elsa soon came in offering Alexa a job. But Alexa said she wasn't staying in Florida for long. I frowned at the thought. But then Alexa said she'd think about it. I hope she decides to work here.

============

This chapter is basically Jimmy's point of view so far! ( No Shit)

Anyways I hope you guys like this story so far.I know this chapter was boring but yea.