Chapter 8

I woke up gasping for air.

"What the hell?"

My head started hurting.I crawled out of bed and went to look for some pills.
After taking some pills , I stepped out my trailer and started walking around. Everything was loud , it felt like hundreds of people were talking at once. I kept on walking and entered the big tent. I covered my ears at how loud everyone was speaking.
I noticed not a lot of people were talking-most were reading the paper, eating or working.
'Wait if no one is talking than am I hearing their thoughts?' I asked myself.
"Hello love." Paul greeted me.
"Hello." I smiled.
"Are you okay? I noticed you were quite jumpy ."
"Yea I'm fine. My head hurts, that's all." I scratched my head.
"Oh okay. Well I'll see you later than."Paul walked away.
I sat down and focused on blocking out people's thoughts. My grandma had said that my powers would slowly start developing. I didn't believe at first but now I'm not so sure, I mean it didn't feel like I was dreaming it felt as if I was actually there speaking to my grandmother and all.
I tried focusing a little more and it worked. I couldn't here their thoughts anymore.
"Hey." I was interrupted by my thoughts by a too familiar voice.
I turned around and waved. "Hi."
Jimmy sat next to me.
"So...how you been?" I asked.
"Good, I just came from Elsa's tent, I found away to get rid of the badge and not get caught or anything." Jimmy whispered in my ear sending me shivers down my back.
"Okay tell me. But not here." I got up and walked out the tent.

"What!? Are you crazy?! You can't send an anonymous tip to the police that the cop was killed here?!" I whispered/yelled.
"Alexa, listen . It's gonna be fine, I gonna put the badge in Dell's trailer. But it's up to you when you wanna do it."
"Why's it up to me?"
"Because we know that what you did for us was a huge sacrifice and it's up to you wether you want to put an innocent person in jail for a crime they didn't commit." Jimmy said.
I nodded my head. "It's fine, lets do it, Dell's an asshole anyway. But let's do it tomorrow today I just want some time for myself."
Jimmy smiled and nodded. "Sure."
'Thank you' I mouthed and walked away. I turned around and caught Jimmy looking at me. He smiled and I retuned it.
====================
It was around 7:00pm and everyone was getting ready to rehearse for Friday nights show.
"Play with us!" Pepper and Salty said.
"I'm don't feel ...." I trailed of when I saw them frown and turn around to walk away.
"Wait!"They both turned around with joy in their eyes.
"I'll play with you."
"Can I play?" Jimmy came out of no where.
Pepper and I nodded.
Pepper tapped me and yelled "Tag!"
They all started running away from me.
I started chasing them.They all went somewhere to hide.
"You can run but you can't hide." I said in a sing song way.
I heard movement behind me and saw Jimmy trying to hide somewhere else.
I quickly ran up to him and tackled him to the ground falling on top of him.
"Gotha." I chuckled.

I know this chapter was pointless but I felt like I haven't updated in so long so here's a little something . Any ways I hope you liked this chapter even though it was very simple.
~ M