Chapter 26

This is an apology for make you wait too long ;) 

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND DADDY KINK

It has been a week since Jimmy came. I haven't bothered visiting because I don't even know what I'm gonna say to him. This whole week, I've just been thinking about my conversation with Alec, about leaving. I mean-it sounds like the best thing to do,but I don't think Jimmy is willing to leave his family-especially after everything that has happened. There only one thing that I am certain about-I am completely in love with Jimmy, what we have is real aside our hectic lives.

"Lex, you really need to talk to him. Even if its just to see if he's doing well or to tell him you want to leave. He keeps asking where are you." Alec says.

I nod, "I know but what am I suppose to say? 'Hey, I'm in love with you and I want to runaway with you. Oh and I know that Elsa killed your mother but no one else know but Alec and I!'"

He sighs, "I know that, that could ruin your relationship but you need to talk to him."

I let out a frustrated sigh, "I know. I know."

"Then go! He's desperate for you." Alec shooed.

He had already slammed the door shut before I could say anything.

I hug my bare arms as the cold night wind blows. I sigh and start getting anxious at the possibilities on how Jimmy and I's conversation could end.

Before I knew it my feet had taken me to the beaten down barn house.

I slowly open the door, peeping through the door I see Jimmy laying down on the bed-staring into space.

"Jimmy?" I whisper.

His head snaps towards me and our eyes meet. Those eyes,his face, god I've missed him.

He quickly rushes to his feet. "Lex, I'm so sorry for everything I have done. I'm such a fuck up. I love you so much, I would never want to hurt you. I'm sorry for everything I said-I've missed you so much." he rushes and stutters with his words.

I was in tears-I missed his voice. 

"You probably hate me."

I weekly smile as I crash my lips onto his. He is surprised at first but quickly reacts and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I've" kiss.

"Missed." kiss.

"You"kiss.

"So"Kiss.

"Damn" kiss.

"Much."Kiss.

I grin against his lips as I'm pushed on the bed.

As he starts kissing my neck, I run my hands through his hair and palm his hard on.

He moans,"Alexandria." He moans my full name.

He quickly slips of my blouse as I do the same to his shirt.

He starts kissing my waist,forming knots in my stomach.

Once Jimmy's up my chest, he unclasps my bra. 

At this point I feel insecure, he's just staring at them. My first instinct is to cover them but he stops me.

"Don't. You're beautiful." His eyes are on mine now,he reaches down to kiss me. 

He pulls away and starts leaving wet,longing kisses on my chest-forming love bites everywhere.

My hands run through his hair as he reaches down my shorts. He slowly pulls them out. He's trying to tease me.

Jimmy stares at me for a moment before leaning in and planting a kiss on my core-the only thing dividing is the thing cloth of my underwear.

I pull my panties down, quickly.

"Anxious are we now?" I sense a smirk.

"I want you to kiss me." I say.

"Where?"

"You know where." I blush.

Jimmy blows on my sex, sending shivers down my spine.

I soon feel his lips touch my bare skin, his tongue twirling around my clit.

I tug on his hair and hold my breast, "Daddy." The words slips my mouth. I blush , realizing what I had just said.

Jimmy pulls away and stares at me.

"I-I'm sorry." I say.

"Say it again." He insists as he still stares at me.

"Daddy." At this, he lets out a groan. "You're so gonna get it."

Jimmy is now on top of me,aggressively kissing me.

"Baby, you're about to experience something you never felt." He grins.

I nod. And before I know it, I let out a loud moan as Jimmy pumps his fingers into me. I'll admit, it did hurt a bit at first since I've only had sex once and that was almost a year ago.

I moan "Jimmy."

"I wan't you in me."

He quickly slides his underwear off.

I stare at it. "It's big."

He grins as he positions himself in me.

He slowly slides in and we both moan.

His paces are slow and I can't help the knots forming inside of me.

"Faster." I moan as I wrap my legs around his waist.

He quicken his pace and leans down to kiss me. It take this opportunity to flip us around.

Now I'm on top of him. I smirk as I kiss his neck and start riding him.

He leans his head back, "Fuck! You're so sexy."

I smirk as he pounds into me while I ride him.

"I'm close." I moan.

Soon I release myself and lean down as I orgasm.

After I recover, I start to kiss Jimmy down his chest,making sure to leave love bites.

I reach his member and wrap my hands around it.

I look up to him to see him staring at me.

I look at it again before placing my lips on his tip. I slowly slide my tongue on it.

He moans, "Fuck."

While I suck on his tip, I rub the rest of him. I then start bobbing my head.

And not long after that he release inside my mouth,some getting on my breasts.

He groans and I pull away, laying next to him.

Jimmy wraps his arms around my waist,pulling me against him as he wraps us in his sheets.

"I love you so much. You don't know how much you mean to me."

After having sex with Jimmy, I've become really sensitive and I tried to avoid crying. I love him so much and it kills me that I just had amazing,passionate sex with the person I love the most and I know the truth about his mothers' death.. I missed him so much but he does have to know. Just not right now.

I start sobbing.

"Lex, are you okay?" Jimmy's voice is filled with worry.

I nod as I wipe my tears. "I just love you so much and I almost lost you. And I just don't want to loose you again."

He hugs me tightly, "You wouldn't loose me. I'll always be here for you no matter what, I promise. I love you"

You won't be here once you find out the truth. And with that I fell into a long slumber.

;)