Chapter 56

Btw, me saying that Rasool's death was the reason behind the title of this book was a lie.
Summer's POV:

They lowered us down, into an ambulance where a gas mask was quickly put over our dirty faces. We held hands as we breathed in the fresh air.

We being me and Ali-Nooh. Uncle didn't make it. But he died doing a good deed. I'll never be able to repay him for that.

He saved his son from certain death from a stalker who was in love with his son's wife. He saved him from the kidnapping in attempt to get Ibrahim locked away. He died in Ibrahim's fire to save us. He was more than just a good man at heart. He was strong. He was a hero.

Ali-Nooh's POV:

A few hours later, our parents came.
"Ali...?" My mother said, letting out sobs.
"It's me."
"How? You died! 2 years ago, you left us..."
"Ibrahim Khan. Don't you remember Dad wanting to put him behind bars for obsessing over Summer and trying to kill me? To do that, he had to help Ibrahim fake my death."

Everyone nodded, taking it in and they all ran and hugged me. They all knew about the kidnapping and the police were trying to find Ibrahim.

They had a tip-off saying he's on his way to the airport. Soon enough he'll be locked up in a mental asylum. After a few hours, I explained the full story.

"Ibrahim was in love with Summer. He was obsessed with Summer. But she loved me. So, he tried to kill me, by crashing into me. That explains his mental, bipolar self. Anyway, he failed. My Dad got involved and convinced him to fake my death. 2 years later, I escaped and so, Ibrahim kidnapped me and Summer determined to finish us off this time. But Dad tried to stop him. So he set the building to fire. Dad died while we escaped. And that's our story."

Then, as soon as I told them, they left the room and my Mother returned, holding two, young, beautiful children.

A little girl with glittery green eyes, full lips, brown hair and a thin nose. A boy with a big nose, thin lips, unforgettable grey eyes and black hair. My children. I'm a Dad.

"Hello. Haider, Amelia." I whispered, holding picking up Amelia. Haider crawled on my lap, determined to follow his sister. I saw Summer tearing up. She sat next to me on my hospital bed and I thanked God for my family. My perfect family.

1 more chapter than the epilogue.
Whaddya think?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Bye x