Chapter 34

Summer's POV:
The next day.

I sat at his grave as usual and began to cry the way I did when he first died. The twins had said Daddy yesterday. But he isn't here. I began sobbing and panting for breath. I only stopped when I noticed someone walking up to me.

"I was wandering around and I saw you here. Crying." Blue eyes were looking down at me.
"It's a graveyard."
"Yes, I noticed. Sorry, I was just wondering if you... umm... you know, like... needed someone to talk to." I smiled gratefully at the stranger and nodded.

"So, who's Ali-Nooh?" He asked. I noticed he had tan skin, blue eyes, a thin nose and brown hair. Almost like Ali but with blue eyes. Nothing will replace this eyes of Ali's.

"First, who are you?"
"My name's Ibrahim Khan." My mouth dropped open.
"Ibrahim Khan as in the footballer?"
"Indeed." He said, smirking at my impressed self.
"Well, Ali-Nooh was my husband. He died over a year ago." I said sadly.

Ibrahim's POV:

I watched the beautiful girl before me. She was crying for him like they were fresh tears. I laughed when she told me her memories of him, like their park swing incident.

This Ali guy sounds similar to me. We were both awkward, sporty and quite masculine. I'm very sporty. Because I'm a footballer. Like, a very famous one. Like most good footballers I earn HALF A MILLION a week. I'm proud of my job and even more proud that this girl was impressed.

"What's your name?"
"Summer."
"So, Summer, you know who I am?"
"Doesn't the whole world?"
"Well, let's go and have a football match. If you like football, that is."

"I LOVE football." She exclaimed and after placing down her flowers and saying bye quietly. Then she got up to play football in the local park.

Summer's POV:

"That's not fair." I grumbled.
"You're a famous footballer. I'm not."
"Don't be a sore loser, Summer." He laughed, his blue eyes lighting up.

He ran his hand through his VERY nice hair and laughed at my scowl. And from that moment on, I knew we were going to be great friends.

So, what do you guys think of Ibrahim? Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Also, we're 30 reads away from 1k. Bye x